ಉತ್ಸಾಹಿ, ಕಟ್ಟಾಸೆಯುಳ್ಳ, ಅತ್ಯಾಸಕ್ತಿಯಅತುರವುಳ್ಳ
Noun(1) a high wave (often dangerous, as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary
Adjective(1) having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
(1) Kit nodded and leapt to her feet, an eager expression appearing on her face as she did so.(2) Bridge leaned over and glanced at the maps with an eager expression on her face.(3) A questing man eager for new experiences, his first play has just opened in Sao Paulo.(4) He was approached half a dozen times by reporters, all eager for an interview.(5) Time and again, Hendrie warned his side of the danger of being outfought by more eager opponents.(6) People were so eager to vote that we had to bring in extra ballot boxes and thousands of ballot papers to meet the demand.(7) But Phil and his team will bring the plants back to sell to eager Swindon gardeners.(8) The others were eager for his works, which sold better than those of Rembrandt in his prime.(9) People in urgent need of money and eager to make quick profits are lured into them.(10) From this point she is only too eager to turn her talent and visibility into a full time career.(11) I was fascinated to watch her plying her trade to the many young girls eager for her wares.(12) Ryne flinched at the overly eager , overly loud voice that greeted his arrival back home.(13) I know that young people are eager to find their ways in a more and more open world.(14) He reminded John of an eager child, desperate to please, to prove what he had learned.(15) All were extremely enthusiastic, and eager for everyone on the course to do well.(16) I can understand that Blackburn are eager for a reply but I cannot give them my decision yet.
(1) eager to learn :: ಕಲಿಯಲು ಆಸೆಪಡುವ, ಕಲಿಯಲು ಇಚ್ಛಿಸುವ
(2) very eager :: ಬಹಳ ಉತ್ಸಾಹಿ
(3) eager for :: ಈಗರ್
(4) be eager to know :: ತಿಳಿಯಲು ಉತ್ಸುಕನಾಗಿದ್ದಾನೆ ಎಂದು
(5) eager beaver :: ಉತ್ಸುಕನಾಗಿದ್ದಾನೆ ಬೀವರ್
(6) be eager for :: ಫಾರ್ ಉತ್ಸಾಹಿ ಎಂದು
1. keen ::
2. enthusiastic ::
3. avid ::
4. fervent ::
5. ardent ::
7. wholehearted ::
8. dedicated ::
9. committed ::
11. gung-ho ::
12. aegir ::
13. eagre ::
14. tidal bore ::
15. bore ::
1. indifferent ::
eager, eagerer, eagerest, eagerly, eagerness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at the hands of those
you seem so EAGER to protect.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
and bring them here as EAGER recruits?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I don't think either of us
are EAGER to jump into bed
with another Tuco.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Confirming my theory,
EAGER to meet me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Are you so EAGER to spit on your ancestors?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: eager
Meaning and definitions of eager, translation in Kannada language for eager with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eager in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eager"
What eager means in Kannada, eager meaning in Kannada, eager definition, examples and pronunciation of eager in Kannada language.