Noun(1) any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight(2) (golf(3) a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars(4) an emblem representing power
Verb(1) shoot two strokes under par(2) shoot in two strokes under par
(1) Napolean later tried to switch the bird for an eagle , saying, ├ö├ç├┐the rooster has no strength.├ö├ç├û(2) A gorgeous golden eagle was perched on the sill.(3) It's no accident that John Altman's World War II thriller has a German eagle , a swastika and a Nazi-esque title font on the cover.(4) Levet was first to play and there was delight when his little chip and run trickled into the hole for an eagle three.(5) By a decree of July 1804, the eagle and the bee were chosen as the two symbols of the empire.(6) In recent years fanfare accompanied the return of species like the osprey and red kite in England and the white-tailed eagle in Scotland.(7) There he was, standing beneath an enormous gold-coloured double-headed eagle , Russia's national symbol, looked focused and unrattled.(8) He grabbed the presidential mobile phone, which had a double-headed eagle instead of buttons, from the nightstand.(9) The ball pitched a few yards past the flag and, courtesy of a powerful amount of backspin, zipped back into the hole for an eagle two.(10) I followed the majestic flight of an eagle reveling in his freedom, soaring through the skies as if they were his to roam at will.(11) If you do a search for Dept. of Homeland Security's logo, it is a blue colour circular logo with an eagle in it.(12) Cheetham needed an eagle on the last hole of Tour School to make it back on to the circuit.(13) The national symbol of Serbia is a double-headed white eagle , a creature considered the king of animals.(14) The seemingly insignificant scorpion, now moving under the shadows of the eagle 's powerful wings, never even caught the bird's eye.(15) Above the bench in the courtroom there was a double-headed eagle , a very ancient dynastic symbol representing the union of church and state.(16) The first year, I was standing at the 18th green and had just finished playing when Lew Worsham scored an eagle 2 on the last hole.
(1) bald eagle :: ಬೋಳುತಲೆಯ ಹದ್ದು
(2) spread-eagle :: ಅಗಲಿಸಿ
(3) sea eagle :: ಸಮುದ್ರ ಹದ್ದು
(4) harpy eagle :: ಹಾರ್ಪಿ ಹದ್ದನ್ನು
(5) golden eagle :: ಬಂಗಾರದ ಹದ್ದು
(6) eagle-eyed :: ಹದ್ದಿನ ಕಣ್ಣಿನ
(7) eagle hawk :: ಹದ್ದಿನ ಹಾಕ್
(8) black eagle :: ಕಪ್ಪು ಹದ್ದು
1. eagle ::
2. throat ::
3. neck ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- A griffin?
- Yes, half EAGLE, half lion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Send your EAGLE
above the Wall every night.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
What happens to your
EAGLE after I kill you?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Ha! The EAGLE has landed!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Eagle eye! I'm listening, Professor.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: eagle
Meaning and definitions of eagle, translation in Kannada language for eagle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of eagle in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "eagle"
What eagle means in Kannada, eagle meaning
in Kannada, eagle definition, examples and pronunciation
of eagle in Kannada language.