Noun(1) the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium(2) good hearing(3) the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear(4) attention to what is said(5) fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
(1) Measurements were conducted at 20Ôö¼ÔûæC at the second leaf of seedlings and at 25Ôö¼ÔûæC at the second leaf above the ear during flowering.(2) "I don't like this├ö├ç┬¬" he muttered as he placed his sensitive ear against the door.(3) Trey listened with a patient ear , only making distance with the receiver when she whined or couldn't make out her blubbering.(4) Sometimes you needed a friendly ear to listen to your troubles and worries and tell you that everything was going to be alright.(5) I had not a good voice nor, I confess it, a very good ear .(6) He loves the English language and has a keen ear for its music.(7) They are offering a sympathetic ear to farmers suffering in the present weather crisis.(8) She offers a sympathetic ear and reassuring guidance.(9) The UK tag will show the flock number followed by the individual animal number and it is recommended that the tag is placed in the left ear of the animal.(10) My mom, being the rich socialite that she was, had an ear for gossip.(11) Tyler stood out even from this group with five earrings on each ear , two eyebrow rings on each eyebrow, four lip rings, and two tongue pierces.(12) ear infection(13) A good sound technician and composer with an instinctive ear for music is vital.(14) she offers a sympathetic ear to worried pet owners(15) The film was written by Laurence Coriat, who has an ear for the sort of unadorned, matter-of-fact dialogue that says a lot by what it leaves out.(16) Within a few days, he completely lost hearing in his left ear .
(1) ear drops :: ಕಿವಿಗೆ ಹಾಕುವ ಔಷದಿ, ಕಿವಿಗೆ ಹನಿಕಿಸುವ ಔಷದಿ
(2) inner ear :: ಒಳ ಕಿವಿ
(3) ear of corn :: ಕಾರ್ನ್ ಕದಿರು
(4) ear infection :: ಕಿವಿಯ ಸೋಂಕು
(5) play it by ear :: ಕಿವಿಯ ಮೂಲಕ ಪ್ಲೇ
(6) middle ear :: ಮಧ್ಯಮ ಕಿವಿ
(7) outer ear :: ಕಿವಿ
(8) play by ear :: ಕಿವಿಯಿಂದ ಆಡಲು
(9) ear canal :: ಕಿವಿ ಕಾಲುವೆ
(10) turn a deaf ear :: ಕಿವಿಗೊಡದೆ ಮಾಡಿ
1. inner ear ::
2. attention ::
3. appreciation ::
4. spike ::
5. pinna ::
ear, eared, earful, earfuls, earphone, earphones, ears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I sliced your niece's
throat from EAR to EAR.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
- There's a man with an EAR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
[SINGING] It's the eye of the tiger
It's the EAR of the bat
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
All those birds that whisper in your EAR -
such pretty little things.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Playing it by EAR.
To be determined.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: ear
Meaning and definitions of ear, translation in Kannada language for ear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ear in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ear"
What ear means in Kannada, ear meaning in Kannada, ear definition, examples and pronunciation of ear in Kannada language.