Verb(1) take in solid food(2) eat a meal; take a meal(3) take in food; used of animals only(4) worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way(5) use up (resources or materials(6) cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
(1) eat your vegetables!(2) there were plenty of places to eat out in the city centre(3) If a hospital spent more than its allotted DRG, it now had to eat the cost.(4) In any event, large companies are most likely to eat the costs of any potential licensing, say analysts.(5) As it stands, it's the band that has to eat the costs by having CDs made which they're then giving away.(6) Damage one and you don't service it yourself, you send it back and eat the cost.(7) The nurses brought him food, but he had refused to eat it because it included cheese.(8) Rather than eat the loss, he allegedly constructed an electronic shell game to offload the contracts on a innocent dupe.(9) to eat sensibly(10) sometimes we eat in(11) Organic Teas, have decided to eat the cost of buying fair trade rather than raise prices.(12) we eat breakfast after the swim(13) I'm sure he had ripped off more than enough foreigners that day to eat his loss.(14) For health clubs with set membership fees, passage may force them to eat the cost.(15) They agree that the first team screwed up; they'd eat the install cost if I paid for the multiplexer.(16) We would probably have to impose ourselves on Ethiopia and eat the added cost of flying around Egypt.
(1) to eat :: ತಿನ್ನಲು
(2) eat out :: ಹೊರಗೆ ತಿನ್ನು
(3) eat breakfast :: ತಿಂಡಿ ತಿನ್ನು
(4) eat dinner :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ಊಟ
(5) eat up :: ಅಪ್ ತಿನ್ನಲು
(6) eat well :: ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ತಿನ್ನು
(7) eat a lot :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ತಿನ್ನಲು
(8) something to eat :: ತಿನ್ನಲು ಏನಾದರೂ
(9) eat rice :: ಅನ್ನವನ್ನು ತಿನ್ನಿ
(10) eat away :: ದೂರ ತಿನ್ನಲು
1. consume ::
2. have a meal ::
3. erode ::
4. eat on ::
5. exhaust ::
6. corrode ::
7. feed ::
eat, eatable, eatables, eaten, eater, eaters, eating, eats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so I'm going to change
my answer and EAT SpongeBob.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Thanks. Sheldon, I know tonight's
the night you EAT Thai food.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
And If you get back early and fancy
having something to EAT today...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
No. You’re going to EAT that marker.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
and make me EAT them.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: eat
Meaning and definitions of eat, translation in Kannada language for eat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eat in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eat"
What eat means in Kannada, eat meaning in Kannada, eat definition, examples and pronunciation of eat in Kannada language.