ಪರಿಣಾಮ, ಫಲ, ಫಲಿತಾಂಶಪರಿನಾಣ
Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) an outward appearance(3) an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived(4) the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work(5) (of a law(6) a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
Verb(1) produce(2) act so as to bring into existence
(1) they put in wood effect floors(2) The German Luftwaffe exercised their doctrine of joint operations in support of ground forces to great effect .(3) However, those boundary changes will apparently not take effect until after the next federal election.(4) The warning of the old-earth proponents was powerful in its effect on the minds of the public.(5) The cinematography is astonishing, almost monochrome, capturing the darkness at the heart of the story, using close ups to great effect .(6) the Doppler effect(7) what effect will that plan have?(8) Plastic objects fail to give a soothing effect on the mind, according to him.(9) But he was quick to add that the new fares would not take effect in the near future.(10) A large effect on compliance resulted from a relatively small intervention effort.(11) The first of the lay-offs will take effect from June this year with the remainder of the redundancies in October.(12) Another marine did his best to sneer and look down his nose, though the effect was hardly impressing.(13) It can be seen that the approximation does not have a large effect on the results.(14) If all that sounds worryingly alcoholic, fear not: the whole effect was wonderfully impressive.(15) Most of us have said something of the sort on more than one occasion with little effect .(16) gentle music can have a soothing effect
(1) side effect :: ಅಡ್ಡ ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(2) in effect :: ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(3) greenhouse effect :: ಹಸಿರುಮನೆ ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(4) special effect :: ವಿಶೇಷ ಪರಿಣಾಮದ
(5) sound effect :: ಧ್ವನಿ ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(6) adverse effect :: ದುಷ್ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(7) cause and effect :: ಕಾರಣ ಮತ್ತು ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(8) take effect :: ಪರಿಣಾಮಕಾರಿಯಾಗಲು
(9) ripple effect :: ತರಂಗ ಪರಿಣಾಮ
(10) personal effect :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಪರಿಣಾಮವನ್ನು
1. result ::
2. impact ::
3. force ::
4. sense ::
6. impression ::
7. burden ::
8. consequence ::
9. achieve ::
10. effectuate ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
effect, effected, effecting, effects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and EFFECT preceding cause.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
has a marked EFFECT on mobility.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
But now I get to act like inflamed heart
is only "a mild side EFFECT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
She can actually make a side EFFECT like
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
I just stormed out
for dramatic EFFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: effect
Meaning and definitions of effect, translation in Kannada language for effect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of effect in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "effect"
What effect means in Kannada, effect meaning
in Kannada, effect definition, examples and pronunciation
of effect in Kannada language.