Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಉತ್ತಮ
(2) not enough :: ಸಾಕಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ
(3) strong enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಬಲವಾದ
(4) old enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಹಳೆಯ
(5) enough is enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಸಾಕು
(6) enough money :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಹಣ
(7) not good enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಉತ್ತಮ ಅಲ್ಲ
(8) enough time :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಸಮಯ
(9) just enough :: ಕೇವಲ ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು
(10) more than enough :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಹೆಚ್ಚು
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
11. an adequate amount ::
12. as much as necessary ::
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
ಒಂದು ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಪೂರೈಕೆ
15. one's fill ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, ENOUGH chitchat.
Let's destroy something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Sure ENOUGH, last night.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Given ENOUGH startup capital
and an adequate research facility...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Enough to buy me a new head?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
- We are?
- You are. I'm not strong ENOUGH
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Kannada language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enough in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Kannada, enough meaning
in Kannada, enough definition, examples and pronunciation
of enough in Kannada language.