ವಿದಾಯ, ಶುಭವಾಗಲಿ, ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆಬೀಳುಕೊಡುವ
Noun(1) an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting(2) the act of departing politely
(1) If anybody sees her, she can bid her popularity a bittersweet farewell .(2) Kilmaine parish bade a fond farewell to its most senior resident in recent weeks.(3) They expressed their gratitude to the Glenhest Community and friends who had organised the farewell party.(4) All items are for sale and would make fantastic wedding or farewell gifts.(5) Rumours have abounded that he has already held a farewell drinks party for his staff.(6) he had come on the pretext of bidding her farewell(7) His teaching colleagues and students have arranged a special farewell party for him this Friday.(8) Littleborough bade a sad farewell to one of its own on Thursday.(9) She hosts a grand farewell dinner party before she moves out, which is a great success.(10) Bidding farewell , I unfurled the umbrella, and walked out into the rain.(11) The man waved farewell to them as the vehicle took off to the palace.(12) And before I go, I will hand the two of you a farewell gift.(13) No, giving up drinking was my way of saying farewell to my youth.(14) the dinner had been arranged as a farewell(15) For many, saying farewell to those left behind on land is the hardest part.(16) Of course, this is no fond farewell as Lynn strolls off into the sunset.
(1) farewell party :: ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಸಮಾರಂಭ
(2) bid farewell :: ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಟ್ಟರು
(3) farewell dinner :: ವಿದಾಯ ಊಟದ
(4) last farewell :: ಕೊನೆಯ ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆ
(5) farewell speech :: ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಭಾಷಣ
(6) farewell lunch :: ವಿದಾಯ ಊಟದ
(7) farewell gift :: ವಿದಾಯ ಉಡುಗೊರೆಯಾಗಿ
(8) farewell address :: ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆ ವಿಳಾಸಕ್ಕೆ
(9) farewell ceremony :: ಬೀಳ್ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಸಮಾರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) give a farewell party :: ಒಂದು ವಿದಾಯ ಪಕ್ಷದ ನೀಡಲು
1. goodbye ::
2. valediction ::
3. adieu ::
4. leave-taking ::
5. parting ::
6. departure ::
7. send-off ::
8. goodbye ::
9. so long ::
10. bye ::
11. bye-bye ::
13. cheers ::
14. adieu ::
15. au revoir ::
16. ciao ::
17. adios ::
18. sayonara ::
19. bon voyage ::
20. toodle-oo ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
We should be better
at saying FAREWELL by now.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I said FAREWELL to a man who loves me.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Farewell, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
This is FAREWELL, then.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: farewell
Meaning and definitions of farewell, translation in Kannada language for farewell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of farewell in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "farewell"
What farewell means in Kannada, farewell meaning in Kannada, farewell definition, examples and pronunciation of farewell in Kannada language.