ಭಯಹೆದರಿಕೆ, ಅಂಜಿಕೆ, ದಿಗಿಲು
Noun(1) an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
Verb(1) be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event(2) be afraid or scared of; be frightened of(3) be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement(4) be uneasy or apprehensive about(5) regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
(1) I only fear what may happen if drivers do find Crossborough Hill a cheaper means of parking.(2) Far more people fear snakes than are likely to find themselves in the presence of their slippery scales.(3) I hated him but didn't fear him any more(4) Their fear of what might happen made them hesitate, only for a second, but it was enough.(5) Terror is the causing of large numbers of people to fear sudden violence and death.(6) I fear for the city with this madman let loose in it(7) The Table is a place of feasting and refreshment, but also a place of mystery tinged with reverent fear .(8) It is important to make oneself accustomed to pain and danger without fear .(9) All the time I'm either in fear of what will happen, or I think I ought to be afraid, but this morning I felt strong and resolute.(10) drivers are threatening to quit their jobs in fear after a cabby's murder(11) Ironically the figures consistently confirm that fear of crime is completely out of proportion with reality.(12) And many fear what will happen to their children if the option of simply closing the school is pursued.(13) There had been a great burden on me all my life, to hold back, to fear death, to fear pain.(14) He says that most refugees fear to leave their apartment blocks on Friday or Saturday nights.(15) I have a terrible fear of loss, I have a terrible fear of the unexpected happening.(16) If angels fear to tread this particular route, few would blame them.
(1) to fear :: ಭಯ
(2) without fear :: ಭಯವಿಲ್ಲದ
(3) for fear that :: ಭಯದಿಂದ ಆ
(4) for fear :: ಭಯದಿಂದ
(5) fear of heights :: ಎತ್ತರಕ್ಕೆ ಭಯ
(6) for fear of :: ಭಯದಿಂದ
(7) great fear :: ದೊಡ್ಡ ಹೆದರಿಕೆ
(8) fear of death :: ಸಾವಿನ ಭಯ
(9) feel fear :: ಭಯ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
1. terror ::
2. phobia ::
3. likelihood ::
4. concern ::
6. veneration ::
7. be afraid of ::
8. have a phobia about ::
ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಭೀತಿ ಹೊಂದಿವೆ
9. be too afraid ::
10. worry about ::
11. stand in awe of ::
12. suspect ::
13. dread ::
14. revere ::
fear, feared, fearful, fearing, fearless, fears, fearsome
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fear is a marvelous thing.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
I need to work on
my FEAR of being alone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
and a god of darkness, evil, and FEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
That is what you want the world to believe,
isn't it? That you don't FEAR death.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: fear
Meaning and definitions of fear, translation in Kannada language for fear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fear in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "fear"
What fear means in Kannada, fear meaning
in Kannada, fear definition, examples and pronunciation
of fear in Kannada language.