ಸ್ಪರ್ಶ, ಮುಟ್ಟುವುದು, ಮುಟ್ಟಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸುಅನುಭವ ಪಡೆ
Noun(1) an intuitive awareness(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a property perceived by touch(4) manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) Many women feel uneasy about taking medications during pregnancy.(2) But what makes this movie so much fun is the authentic retro feel .(3) the dead cannot feel(4) this place has the feel of a graveyard(5) When you feel comfortable on one foot with your eyes open, close them.(6) The best way to tell a ripe avocado is by feel .(7) she started to feel really sick(8) The NRC developed a new enzyme, designed to make hemp feel softer but remain durable.(9) Their bumpy quality comes from the raised relief so blind people can identify different bills by feel .(10) The girls were dancing about and the men were trying to get a feel as they walked by, and things were getting out of hand.(11) After you feel the situation out you can take appropriate action.(12) it has a good solid feel to it(13) if you feel strongly about it, you must speak out(14) I like the feel of sand on my feet(15) she didn't feel it necessary to do it again(16) the hotel has a traditional feel
(1) to feel :: ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(2) feel good :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(3) feel like :: ಅನಿಸುತಿದೆ
(4) feel better :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(5) feel sick :: ಅನಾರೋಗ್ಯ ಭಾವನೆ
(6) feel down :: ನಿರುತ್ಸಾಹ
(7) feel bad :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ಭಾವನೆ
(8) feel well :: ಹುಷಾರಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ
1. touch ::
2. perceive ::
3. experience ::
4. grope ::
5. test ::
6. believe ::
7. sense ::
8. seem ::
9. finger ::
10. find ::
11. palpate ::
ಕೈಯಿಂದ ಮುಟ್ಟಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸು
13. texture ::
14. atmosphere ::
15. aptitude ::
16. spirit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh dear. There it is again.
Do you FEEL it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Heh. Come on,
that's gotta make you FEEL better.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Come on. I do FEEL bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Oh, God, I just FEEL so betrayed
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Stare at them
and make them FEEL uncomfortable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: feel
Meaning and definitions of feel, translation in Kannada language for feel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of feel in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "feel"
What feel means in Kannada, feel meaning
in Kannada, feel definition, examples and pronunciation
of feel in Kannada language.