Noun(1) the experiencing of affective and emotional states(2) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) a physical sensation that you experience(5) the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin(6) an intuitive understanding of something
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) say it with feeling!(2) I want you to listen what he said, what his sense, what his feeling is right now.(3) I had a very strong feeling that there was someone or something in the cave with me.(4) we had a funny feeling that he wasn't quite right(5) We wanted them to know what it felt like, so that they will never want to experience that feeling ever again.(6) There is then this strong feeling that if one is not actively involved in corruption, one is not corrupt.(7) it produces a feeling of warmth(8) The enterprise seems foolhardy, and Stewart does not justify it beyond a vague feeling that he wants adventure.(9) He seemed shocked for a second but that emotion was soon taken over by the much stronger feeling of pain.(10) We have all experienced that sickening feeling when you know you no longer have control of the vehicle you are driving.(11) she had a burning feeling in her eye(12) there was a very eerie feeling in the place(13) And if you fell in love with me so long ago it only makes this feeling stronger, right?(14) He saw more clearly than any of these other guys how strong that feeling was.(15) A young child paddles in the sea for the first time, fascinated by the pleasant feeling of the water.(16) there's a really good feeling here
(1) feel :: ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(2) feeling good :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಅನುಭವವಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ
(3) feeling bad :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ಭಾವನೆ
(4) feeling blue :: ಭಾವನೆ ನೀಲಿ
(5) bad feeling :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ಭಾವನೆ
(6) good feeling :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಭಾವನೆ
(7) gut feeling :: ಕರುಳಿನ ಭಾವನೆ
(8) same feeling :: ಅದೇ ಭಾವನೆಯನ್ನು
(9) feeling depressed :: ಖಿನ್ನತೆಗೆ ಭಾವನೆ
(10) feeling dizzy :: ಭಾವನೆ ಡಿಜ್ಜಿ
(11) feeling low :: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಭಾವನೆ
2. sensation ::
3. suspicion ::
4. love ::
5. compassion ::
7. opinion ::
8. atmosphere ::
9. spirit ::
10. tactile sensation ::
11. sensitive ::
12. touch ::
13. perceive ::
14. experience ::
15. grope ::
16. test ::
17. believe ::
18. sense ::
19. seem ::
20. finger ::
21. find ::
22. palpate ::
ಕೈಯಿಂದ ಮುಟ್ಟಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸು
feeling, feelingly, feelings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you FEELING such dread
at the prospect of me getting what I want.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
So you can spend the next half
FEELING sorry for yourselves,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Well, imagine how I'm FEELING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
we are both...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
I’m FEELING better now.
Can I go back with the others?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: feeling
Meaning and definitions of feeling, translation in Kannada language for feeling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of feeling in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "feeling"
What feeling means in Kannada, feeling meaning
in Kannada, feeling definition, examples and pronunciation
of feeling in Kannada language.