ಗೆಳೆಯ, ಜೊತೆಗಾರ, ಸಂಗಾತಿ
Noun(1) a boy or man(2) a friend who is frequently in the company of another(3) a person who is member of one's class or profession(4) one of a pair(5) a member of a learned society(6) an informal form of address for a man(7) a man who is the lover of a man or woman
(1) He was also elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and was president of the Royal Irish Academy from 1961 to 1964.(2) He became a fellow of Emmanuel College during this period at Cambridge and it was during this time that Andrew Wiles was his research student.(3) This guy was a young fellow called Doug Woolerton.(4) Therefore when I see these values shared by my fellow citizens, that strengthens me.(5) The festival also offered the chance to talk with fellow readers and share reading recommendations.(6) Joel Kotkin is fellow at the New America Foundation.(7) Viewers were asked to decide on who best coped with conditions and fellow competitors.(8) In March 1981 Conway was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of London.(9) He said he did not walk away from the discussion because he had a ├ö├ç├┐biblical duty├ö├ç├û to show his fellow man the correct way.(10) He then read classics and humanities at Oxford and became a fellow of Merton College in 1869.(11) Again, I do not know what action, if any, was taken to address the individual fellow 's grievance.(12) We noted above that he was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of London in 1953, at the age of only 29.(13) Having attracted Laud's attention as a preacher, he was sent by him to Oxford and became a fellow of All Souls College.(14) Youngsters meet with fellow students who share the same faith for sessions run by a tutor, also of the same faith.(15) The mentor needs to customize each role to match the characteristics of the fellow .(16) Mr. Dam is a board member and a senior fellow of the Brookings Institution, one of the world's oldest and most respected think tanks.
(1) fellow man :: ಸಹ ಮನುಷ್ಯನ
(2) poor fellow :: ಕಳಪೆ ಸಹ
(3) research fellow :: ಸಂಶೋಧನಾ ಸಹ
(4) good fellow :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಸಹ
(5) fellow citizens :: ಜೊತೆಯ ನಾಗರೀಕರ
(6) fellow student :: ಸಹಪಾಠಿ
(7) fellow citizen :: ಸಹ ಪ್ರಜೆ
(8) fellow workers :: ಸಹ ಕೆಲಸಗಾರರು
(9) fine fellow :: ದಂಡ ಸಹ
(10) old fellow :: ಹಳೆಯ ಸಹವರ್ತಿ
1. man ::
2. companion ::
3. mate ::
4. gent ::
5. swain ::
6. colleague ::
7. buster ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He brought you here, Ned Stark, 'cause
you're the brightest FELLOW in the land.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Hello. Aren't you a proper FELLOW?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Or you could see if this Tormund FELLOW
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Did you know that while Leonard is not
considered a tall FELLOW in our country...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
You will tell your FELLOW soldiers
to do the same.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: fellow
Meaning and definitions of fellow, translation in Kannada language for fellow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fellow in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fellow"
What fellow means in Kannada, fellow meaning in Kannada, fellow definition, examples and pronunciation of fellow in Kannada language.