ನಾರು, ನೂಲು, ಎಳೆಸ್ಪ೦ಜಿನ೦ತಹ
Noun(1) a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn(2) any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber(3) the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions(4) a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
(1) Because while we may find a snippet of moral fibre here and detect evidence of it there, somehow it seems to be far less plentiful these days.(2) After all, your elders are of a stronger moral fibre , having been tested in life.(3) It is also intended, no doubt, to contrast British efficiency and moral fibre with Spanish and Portuguese fecklessness.(4) Only those with inordinate levels of moral fibre can visit the venue during those first couple of weeks in April and return with their former principles intact.(5) His flying was initially hampered by a rugby injury and when he reported the injury he was suspected of having a lack of moral fibre .(6) His lack of moral fibre and intellectual courage are two of his shortcomings that infuriate the most.(7) It all makes me feel rather sorry for men: as if being present at the birth has become some sort of test of moral fibre .(8) Well I like France, at present they have slightly more moral fibre than the British Government (not a huge challenge, admittedly).(9) This is so because some drugs that are being abused are not only dangerous but pose a very serious threat to life and society's moral fibre .(10) Dietary fibre consists of plant material such as cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, polysaccharides, gums, mucilage and lignin.(11) ├ö├ç├┐We [viz fat people] are normally considered to be lazy, slobbish and lacking in moral fibre ,├ö├ç├û she declares.(12) high strength carbon fibre(13) They are high in fibre and a substance called pectin, both of which may help to control cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.(14) Yes, a ruminant couldn't live on roughage without the bugs, because these digest the tough cellulose fibre in the plants the animals eat.(15) Medical research into the drug came to an abrupt end in the mid-1960s when LSD hit the headlines as hazardous to health and a looming shadow over society's moral fibre .(16) Made out of lentils, beans and spices, these little balls are rich in fibre and protein.
(1) optical fiber :: ಆಪ್ಟಿಕಲ್ ಫೈಬರ್
(2) dietary fiber :: ಆಹಾರದ ಫೈಬರ್
(3) fiber optic :: ಫೈಬರ್ ಆಪ್ಟಿಕ್
(4) carbon fiber :: ಕಾರ್ಬನ್ ಫೈಬರ್
(5) glass fiber :: ಗಾಜಿನ ಎಳೆ
(6) fiber optics :: ಫೈಬರ್ ಆಪ್ಟಿಕ್ಸ್
(7) muscle fiber :: ಸ್ನಾಯು ತಂತುವಿನ
(8) fiber optic cable :: ಫೈಬರ್ ಆಪ್ಟಿಕ್ ಕೇಬಲ್
(9) synthetic fiber :: ಸಂಶ್ಲೇಷಿತ ಫೈಬರ್
(10) nerve fiber :: ನರ ತಂತುಗಳ
1. thread ::
2. material ::
3. roughage ::
4. character ::
5. vulcanized fiber ::
English to Kannada Dictionary: fibre
Meaning and definitions of fibre, translation in Kannada language for fibre with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fibre in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fibre"
What fibre means in Kannada, fibre meaning in Kannada, fibre definition, examples and pronunciation of fibre in Kannada language.