ಆಕೃತಿ, ಹೊರರೂಪಸ೦ಖೇತಾಕ್ಷರ, ಆಕಾರ
Noun(1) a diagram or picture illustrating textual material(2) alternative names for the body of a human being(3) one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration(4) a model of a bodily form (especially of a person(5) a well-known or notable person(6) a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape(7) an amount of money expressed numerically(8) the impression produced by a person(9) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(10) language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense(11) a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground(12) a decorative or artistic work(13) a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
Verb(1) judge to be probable(2) be or play a part of or in(3) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(4) make a mathematical calculation or computation(5) understand
(1) Although he is unlikely to figure in the first team this season, Smith will be looking to impress Francis and secure his future at the club.(2) she had always been so proud of her figure(3) They figure that the more control they have over applications, the more they'll be able to charge.(4) I could make out the figure of an old man(5) The Clydesdale all-rounder has yet to figure in the plans of new coach Peter Drinnen.(6) her songs figure in the charts(7) we watched the figure approaching us(8) It feels as if Haentjens has things to say about Plath that don't figure in this novel.(9) Congratulations also to Spa and Glenflesk also for winning the All Ireland also in set dancing and figure dancing.(10) Through the blur of the falling rain, Tracy notices a hooded figure dressed in black.(11) In the 18 months since the meters were introduced, they had not even managed to bring in half of the break-even figure of about Ôö¼├║4,500.(12) a dark figure emerged from the shadows(13) Of the two former Celtic managers Jansen, currently director of scouting at Feyenoord, may figure in the search again.(14) An exemplary soldier, freedom fighter, potter or weaver could also figure in the list.(15) Bryony spotted the lone figure emerging from the water, the current lapping at his body.(16) He's not the most attractive public figure but he certainly isn't the least.
(1) figure out :: ಕಂಡು ಹಿಡಿ
(2) figure skating :: ಫಿಗರ್ ಸ್ಕೇಟಿಂಗ್
(3) figure of speech :: ಮಾತಿನ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(4) action figure :: ಆಕ್ಷನ್ ಫಿಗರ್
(5) figure up :: ಅಪ್ ಲೆಕ್ಕಾಚಾರ
(6) public figure :: ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(7) father figure :: ತಂದೆಯಾಗಿ
(8) figure skater :: ಫಿಗರ್ ಸ್ಕೇಟರ್
(9) key figure :: ಪ್ರಮುಖರಾದವರು
(10) authority figure :: ಅಧಿಕಾರವನ್ನು ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿನ
1. statistic ::
2. digit ::
3. price ::
4. arithmetic ::
5. physique ::
6. silhouette ::
7. person ::
8. human representation ::
9. shape ::
10. diagram ::
11. pattern ::
12. fig ::
13. public figure ::
14. number ::
15. flesh ::
16. trope ::
17. feature ::
18. calculate ::
19. suppose ::
20. make sense ::
ಅರ್ಥ ಸಹಿತ, ಅರ್ಥಗರ್ಭಿತ
21. estimate ::
22. project ::
23. enter ::
24. compute ::
1. nobody ::
configure, configures, figure, figured, figures, figuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No. Did you FIGURE out
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
He-He's never gonna
FIGURE it out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
But is this really the best way
to FIGURE it out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
If we FIGURE that out,
we'll know how the story turns.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
How you FIGURE that?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: figure
Meaning and definitions of figure, translation in Kannada language for figure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of figure in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "figure"
What figure means in Kannada, figure meaning in Kannada, figure definition, examples and pronunciation of figure in Kannada language.