ದಂಡ ಹಾಕು, ಜುಲ್ಮಾನೆದ೦ಡಿಸುದ೦ಡಶ್ರೇಷ್ಟ, ಅ೦ದವಾದ
Noun(1) money extracted as a penalty
Verb(1) issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
Adjective(1) being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition(2) minutely precise especially in differences in meaning(3) thin in thickness or diameter(4) characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment(5) of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles(6) free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
Adverb(1) an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence(2) in a delicate manner
(1) Tiny, tiny fine hairs on her cheek and upper lip caught the red sun; her whole face shimmered.(2) These are, nevertheless, still reasonably fine fabrics and much finer than some of the cloth some of the public expect us to be wearing.(3) This is probably the best place in the world to buy fine silk as quality is high and prices are surprisingly reasonable.(4) Dust and fine sand particles tend to cling to the surface of the skin, especially in the folds and in between the toes and fingers.(5) Color a few fine pieces for subtle highlights, or create chunkier pieces for a more dramatic look.(6) She is pretty, and a fine actress, but as a femme-fatale figure, she seems too sweet, and the film's themes are too thin.(7) They have one of their fine Gold Dots of the same weight and also a 325 gr.(8) Mezzo Janet Campbell doesn't have a large voice, but she is one fine singer and musician.(9) now's a fine time to tell me!(10) It had a selection of top-notch artisan products and fine wines, in addition to its bigger industries.(11) There is no update, he says, other than adding that his health is fine .(12) In all his life, Peter had never seen any fabric so fine or so intricately woven.(13) By the time I finished grade school, my sense of dark, black humor had been honed to a fine point.(14) The Minister complimented the Health Committee on its fine , very thorough work on the bill.(15) The judge explained to him at an early stage that he was being asked to fine him or commit him to prison.(16) Iraq is also famous for its carpets, woven from fine threads in brilliant colors.
(1) very fine :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಸೂಕ್ಷ್ಮ
(2) be fine :: ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿರು
(3) fine arts :: ಲಲಿತ ಕಲೆ
(4) fine art :: ಲಲಿತ ಕಲೆ
(5) a fine :: ದಂಡ
(6) feel fine :: ದಂಡ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(7) pay a fine :: ದಂಡ ಪಾವತಿಸಲು
(8) parking fine :: ಪಾರ್ಕಿಂಗ್ ದಂಡ
1. excellent ::
2. worthy ::
3. all right ::
4. in good health ::
5. fair ::
6. impressive ::
7. elegant ::
8. keen ::
9. delicate ::
10. thin ::
11. sharp ::
12. sheer ::
13. fine-grained ::
14. intricate ::
15. subtle ::
16. elevated ::
17. discerning ::
19. well ::
24. penalize ::
25. ticket ::
fine, fined, finely, fineness, fines, fining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Uh, all right, FINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Fine, FINE. I’m FINE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Good to see you. How you doing?
He's FINE. We can take it from here.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
- That doesn't matter to me at all.
- So it's FINE with you if I'm not smart?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: fine
Meaning and definitions of fine, translation in Kannada language for fine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fine in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fine"
What fine means in Kannada, fine meaning in Kannada, fine definition, examples and pronunciation of fine in Kannada language.