- ಹಿಟ್ಟುತುಂಬಿದflouringಹಿಟ್ಟನ್ನುಹಿಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ
Noun(1) fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
Verb(1) cover with flour(2) convert grain into flour
(1) Basically a mix of refined wheat flour , sugar and dried fruit, there's not much to be said for this from a nutritional perspective.(2) Other reasons for importing the commodity was because of its high quality nature which if blended with the local wheat gives quality bread flour .(3) Make sure that you add just enough gram flour so that the vegetables stick together.(4) Net impact carbs result from replacing wheat flour with soy flour or adding fiber, sugar alcohols or fat.(5) One example is the brand's Egg Replacement, which comes in a box and uses potato starch and tapioca flour as a base.(6) Using about half white and half whole wheat flour is a good mix for a nutritious light bread.(7) Long before this, however, Native Americans had used the seeds for flour and the oil in their hair, and the petals for dyes.(8) Reacting to media reports about growing flour prices, Kabil said wheat, flour , and bread prices were approaching the ideal ratio of one to two to four.(9) What's the advice that books always give after they tell you to lightly flour your baking surface?(10) Cut the dough into two equal portions, flour them lightly, and tuck and shape them into fat cylinders.(11) The Chamorro people make tortillas of flour from seeds of cycads, which carry potent chemicals such as the neurotoxin BMAA.(12) Such scones are made from wheat flour sifted with baking powder, mixed with a small proportion of sugar.(13) Add to flour mixture, along with remaining whole wheat flour , salt and honey.(14) Next time you are outside with a fire, make a biscuit dough, a simple one with whole wheat flour , baking powder, salt and the like.(15) potato flour(16) grease and flour two round cake pans
(1) wheat flour :: ಗೋಧಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(2) rice flour :: ಅಕ್ಕಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(3) plain flour :: ಸಾದಾ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(4) corn flour :: ಜೋಳದ ಹಿಟ್ಟಿನ
(5) whole wheat flour :: ಇಡೀ ಗೋಧಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(6) cake flour :: ಕೇಕ್ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(7) flour mill :: ಹಿಟ್ಟಿನ ಗಿರಣಿ
(8) buckwheat flour :: ಹುರುಳಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(9) self-raising flour :: ಸ್ವಯಂ ಉಬ್ಬಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಹಿಟ್ಟು
(10) sifted flour :: sifted ಹಿಟ್ಟು
1. flour ::
2. meal ::
3. corn flour ::
4. farina ::
5. atta ::
6. powder ::
7. grind ::
8. pulverize ::
9. pestle ::
10. comminute ::
flour, floured, flouring, flours, floury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
corn FLOUR, wheat starch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Likely made with FLOUR. And coffee.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I lived below the Street of Flour.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: flour
Meaning and definitions of flour, translation in Kannada language for flour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flour in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flour"
What flour means in Kannada, flour meaning in Kannada, flour definition, examples and pronunciation of flour in Kannada language.