Adjective(1) recently made, produced, or harvested(2) (of a cycle(3) imparting vitality and energy(4) original and of a kind not seen before(5) not canned or otherwise preserved(6) not containing or composed of salt water(7) having recently calved and therefore able to give milk(8) with restored energy(9) not soured or preserved(10) free from impurities(11) not yet used or soiled(12) improperly forward or bold
Adverb(1) very recently
(1) There are signs that the water was not fresh , as typical of most lakes, but marine or brackish.(2) All ingredients are fresh and the food is prepared daily.(3) In the morning I am fresh and rosy and utterly not hungover.(4) We need fresh people who are more aware and less stuck in the old mindset.(5) In order to assist our Government in creating fresh legislation, we needed to educate the general public that this was a viable solution.(6) I came from a small town, where the wind is fresh and cool, you could taste the air on your lips.(7) Sea water and sedimentary brines are volumetrically more important that fresh waters, but are unfit for human consumption.(8) There are two course menus and an a la carte menu with plentiful seafood in season, fresh vegetables and fruits.(9) For the most part, conditions were benign with sunshine and fresh winds.(10) Briza maxima has also seeded itself in this pot, adding height and movement as well as a contrasting colour as it fades from fresh green to pale brown.(11) With its rich and fresh colours and lovely shape, the countryside pottery looks even more attractive than the luxury kind.(12) Even the taste of it, like air, is neutral, because initially the water is fresh , not salt.(13) eat plenty of fresh fruit(14) She stepped in the draughty passageway, whittled by fresh winds though it was summer.(15) Eat high-fiber foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, brans and whole grains.(16) fresh colours
(1) fresh air :: ಶುಧ್ಹವಾದ ಗಾಳಿ
(2) fresh water :: ತಾಜಾ ನೀರಿನ
(3) fresh fruit :: ತಾಜಾ ಹಣ್ಣು
(4) fresh food :: ತಾಜಾ ಆಹಾರ
(5) fresh meat :: ತಾಜಾ ಮಾಂಸ
(6) fresh start :: ಹೊಸ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭ
(7) fresh fish :: ತಾಜಾ ಮೀನು
(8) a fresh start :: ತಾಜಾ ಆರಂಭದ
(9) fresh milk :: ತಾಜಾ ಹಾಲನ್ನು
(10) fresh bread :: ತಾಜಾ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
1. newly picked ::
2. clean ::
3. new ::
4. young ::
6. healthy ::
8. chilly ::
9. impudent ::
10. unfermented ::
11. wise ::
12. refreshing ::
13. unused ::
14. sweet ::
16. newly ::
1. stale ::
fresh, fresher, freshers, freshest, freshly, freshness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We can have a FRESH start.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Buy my fruit, my lord. Fresh fruit.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
...but if the corpse is FRESH enough
sometimes you can get the leg to jerk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
-Why are they on the roof?
-Moscow went out to have some FRESH air
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Here. Fresh from the cleaners.
Good as new.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: fresh
Meaning and definitions of fresh, translation in Kannada language for fresh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fresh in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "fresh"
What fresh means in Kannada, fresh meaning
in Kannada, fresh definition, examples and pronunciation
of fresh in Kannada language.