Verb(1) promote the growth of(2) contribute to the progress or growth of
Adjective(1) located at a great distance in time or space or degree(2) being of a considerable distance or length(3) being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle(4) beyond a norm in opinion or actions(5) more distant in especially degree
Adverb(1) to a considerable degree; very much(2) at or to or from a great distance in space(3) at or to a certain point or degree(4) remote in time(5) to an advanced stage or point(6) to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense(7) in addition or furthermore(8) to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense
(1) she was at the further side of the room(2) she'd like further information(3) he hits the ball further than me(4) to further your career(5) I can't run any further(6) I went no further(7) how much further is the hotel?(8) he walked no further than the station(9) they further claimed that ...(10) it seems further(11) to improve sth further(12) the storm damaged it further(13) prices fell further(14) they live further south(15) he wants to go further in the company(16) further, ...
(1) far :: ದೂರದ
(2) farther :: ದೂರದ
(3) further information :: ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಮಾಹಿತಿ
(4) further away :: ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು ದೂರ
(5) until further notice :: ಮುಂದಿನ ಸೂಚನೆ ರವರೆಗೆ
(6) further on :: ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು
(7) further details :: ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು ವಿವರಗಳು
(8) further education :: ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ
(9) further down :: ಇನ್ನೂ ಕೆಳಗೆ
(10) further than :: ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು ಹೆಚ್ಚು
(11) further action :: ಕ್ರಮವನ್ನು
(12) go further :: ಮುಂದುವರೆದವು
1. farther ::
2. additional ::
3. more ::
4. extra ::
5. supplementary ::
6. supplemental ::
7. other ::
8. new ::
9. fresh ::
10. promote ::
11. advance ::
12. forward ::
13. develop ::
14. facilitate ::
15. aid ::
16. assist ::
17. help ::
18. help along ::
19. lend a hand to ::
ಒಂದು ಕೈ ಸಾಲವಾಗಿ
20. abet ::
21. expedite ::
22. hasten ::
24. catalyze ::
25. accelerate ::
27. spur on ::
28. oil the wheels of ::
29. give a push to ::
ಒಂದು ತಳ್ಳುವ ನೀಡಲು
30. boost ::
31. encourage ::
32. cultivate ::
33. nurture ::
34. foster ::
further, furtherance, furthered, furthering, furthers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is FURTHER east than I've ever been.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
and make no FURTHER attacks on my people or their property.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Then you have drifted,
and you must steer FURTHER south.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
He cannot FURTHER the Greyjoy line.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Well, I'm glad I found out the truth
about you before this went any FURTHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: further
Meaning and definitions of further, translation in Kannada language for further with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of further in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "further"
What further means in Kannada, further meaning in Kannada, further definition, examples and pronunciation of further in Kannada language.