ದತ್ತ, ದಾನವಾಗಿ ಕೊಟ್ಟ, ನೀಡಿದ
Noun(1) an assumption that is taken for granted
Verb(1) cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense(2) be the cause or source of(3) transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody(4) convey or reveal information(5) convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow(6) organize or be responsible for(7) convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture(8) give as a present; make a gift of(9) cause to happen or be responsible for(10) dedicate(11) give or supply(12) transmit (knowledge or skills(13) bring about(14) leave with; give temporarily(15) emit or utter(16) endure the loss of
Adjective(1) acknowledged as a supposition(2) (usually followed by `to'
(1) After all, within Lenin's Marxist framework, it was a given that mankind exploits nature.(2) Soon marriage may be non-existent given the freedom we have to live in sin with our partners.(3) So the natural next question for the marketer is: how do we find this key for any given business.(4) It is a given that dearer oil causes economies to contract - leading to a fall in prices as a result.(5) There is currently an undisclosed number of such teachers brought in to cover for absent colleagues on any given day.(6) The amount of tax we pay on any given income depends on two things - tax rates and tax thresholds.(7) So when it came to choosing her object of desire, it was a given that it would be craft-related.(8) In any given year, there are bound to be at least a few major disasters or tragedies or deaths of major figures.(9) The time for a new partnership in the art of governance has become even more important given the stakes.(10) Change of whatever nature and magnitude is very crucial to any given society.(11) Bear in mind that, at any given price, this choice involves a trade-off with playback performance.(12) The authorities appear to have succeeded in this given the enthusiastic response.(13) A player must obtain the specified number of runs and sets for any given round and play them on their field.(14) On almost any given day of the year, there is an event that focuses on shoes.(15) That is very poor given that serving food is partly how they make their living.(16) It's especially unfair given that she looks so good in those few scenes she's in.
(1) give :: ನೀಡಲು
(2) given name :: ಕೊಟ್ಟ ಹೆಸರು
(3) given up :: ಬಿಟ್ಟುಬಿಟ್ಟಿದ್ದಾರೆ
(4) given that :: ಕೊಟ್ಟಿರುವ
(5) be given :: ಕೊಡಲ್ಪಟ್ಟ
(6) given to :: ನೀಡಿದ
(7) given away :: ಕೊಡಬಾರದೆಂದು
(8) given off :: ಕೊಡಲಾಗಿದೆ
(9) given in :: ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ
(10) at a given time :: ಒಂದು ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(11) given above :: ಮೇಲೆ ತಿಳಿಸಿದ
2. prone ::
3. apt ::
5. considering ::
6. established fact ::
7. precondition ::
1. unaccustomed ::
2. unused ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
GIVEN the orientation
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I was to be GIVEN to
some Targaryen or other.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
I will see that your khalasar is GIVEN a
thousand horses, as a sign of my gratitude.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Given your deep knowledge
of the wildling army, Lord Snow,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
If my brother was GIVEN
an army of Dothraki,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: given
Meaning and definitions of given, translation in Kannada language for given with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of given in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "given"
What given means in Kannada, given meaning in Kannada, given definition, examples and pronunciation of given in Kannada language.