ಜಾಗತಿಕವಿಶ್ವವ್ಯಾಪಕ, ಸಮಷ್ಟಿಯ, ಒಟ್ಟಿನ
Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope(2) having the shape of a sphere or ball
(1) This is useful if you are interested in detail, but there is no global search facility as such.(2) She will lead off a discussion on ├ö├ç├┐Women and the new global economy├ö├ç├û.(3) By the way, my entire global division of the international bakery was scrapped today.(4) The four controls were run on every slide within a project and used to generate a global average of total analyte signal.(5) But I see China as a vital part of a growing new global economy.(6) Standards of living as well which should be funded out of general global taxation.(7) A case of smallpox anywhere in the world would represent a global health emergency.(8) Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.(9) What we need are comprehensive, global statistics, and data on long-term trends.(10) The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.(11) But in an increasingly global marketplace, more U.S. companies are beginning to turn to foreign venture capitalists.(12) If you let the small town opinions of others govern your actions, you cannot be global in your reach.(13) What makes the recent changes stand out is that they are extremely rapid and global in extent.(14) We want to problematize the question of when the international system became global in scale.(15) Certain industrial product categories are truly global in nature.(16) Your Honour, I am doing this in a global way at the moment, showing the overall effect.
(1) global warming :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ತಾಪಮಾನ
(2) global economy :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ಆರ್ಥಿಕತೆ
(3) global village :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ಹಳ್ಳಿಯ
(4) global trade :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ
(5) global scale :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ಮಟ್ಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) global market :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆ
(7) global network :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್
(8) global affairs :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
(9) global marketing :: ಜಾಗತಿಕ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರೋದ್ಯಮ
1. worldwide ::
2. comprehensive ::
3. globular ::
4. world ::
1. individual ::
2. particular ::
global, globalism, globalist, globalists, globalization, globalize, globalizes, globally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're losing their homes
to GLOBAL warming,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
to the GLOBAL economy, has been
Tetris and mail-order brides.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
GLOBAL information processing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
An isolated episode of
transient GLOBAL amnesia.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: global
Meaning and definitions of global, translation in Kannada language for global with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of global in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "global"
What global means in Kannada, global meaning in Kannada, global definition, examples and pronunciation of global in Kannada language.