ಕ್ರಮಿಕ, ಕ್ರಮಕ್ರಮವಾಗಿ ಬಳಸುವ
Noun(1) (Roman Catholic Church, usually from the Book of Psalms
Adjective(1) proceeding in small stages(2) (of a topographical gradient
(1) Once gradual progress is being made there is no need for immediate assistance.(2) His progress has been gradual , and forged through relentless hard work.(3) Progression is not as rapid as I wish, but I am sated by the gradual marked progression that I can see and acknowledge.(4) Progress may be gradual , and there are likely to be setbacks.(5) I do remember sitting in the exact same spot a few months ago, and then, the beach had a gradual slope to the ocean.(6) Hart took no notice and kept trekking down the gradual incline.(7) Her success has been a gradual progression over a 14-year career.(8) Suddenly, it is as though we are cycling up a long, gradual slope.(9) There is also some issue as to whether there are, in effect two slopes, being the gradual slope of the deck, and then a steeper slope from the deck towards the catch basin.(10) Very rarely do pools have a gradual slope into the deep end.(11) The only indication of their progress was the gradual change in vegetation.(12) I think it is a more gradual climb and less of an incline going up the mountain.(13) The orchestra seats slope upwards towards the stage in a gradual incline that makes the 9-foot-high stage seem even higher.(14) First there are steep stone steps, then a gradual rise, a levelling out, a swoop to the top and a steep drop to the stone steps on the other side.(15) Carrying such massive equipment, the difference of a few feet in height, or of riding up an easy, gradual slope, is very significant.(16) Our house sits on a fair bit of lawn, but it is all on a gradual incline.
(1) gradual change :: ನಿಧಾನವಾದ ಬದಲಾವಣೆಯನ್ನು
(2) gradual increase :: ಹಂತಹಂತವಾಗಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಳವನ್ನು
(3) gradual development :: ಕ್ರಮೇಣ ಬೆಳವಣಿಗೆ
(4) gradual progress :: ಕ್ರಮೇಣ ಪ್ರಗತಿ
1. slow ::
2. measured ::
3. unhurried ::
4. cautious ::
5. piecemeal ::
6. step-by-step ::
7. progressive ::
8. continuous ::
9. systematic ::
10. steady ::
gradual, gradualism, gradually, gradualness
English to Kannada Dictionary: gradual
Meaning and definitions of gradual, translation in Kannada language for gradual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gradual in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gradual"
What gradual means in Kannada, gradual meaning in Kannada, gradual definition, examples and pronunciation of gradual in Kannada language.