- ವ್ಯಾಕರಣವ್ಯಾಕರಣವ್ಯಾಕರಣ ವಿರುದ್ಧ
Adjective(1) of or pertaining to grammar(2) conforming to the rules of grammar or usage accepted by native speakers
(1) Language teachers search for grammatical patterns and examine the ways in which the language has changed.(2) As it happens, I don't particularly warm to the guy either, but at least he seems to know what he is talking about and can utter a grammatical sentence.(3) It is a striking fact, too, that all known human languages have in common a good deal of grammatical structure.(4) Swahili nouns are divided into classes according to the grammatical prefixes they take.(5) Children, however, do learn their native tongues long before they memorize grammatical rules.(6) At our school, students are given a chance to correct grammatical mistakes and errors.(7) Written language generally uses more complex grammatical constructions than spoken language does.(8) Please accept my apology for any grammatical errors in advance since English is not my first language.(9) A small departure from idiomatic standard English, and a use of tense that would be grammatical in some languages.(10) They use more words, make fewer errors, use longer sentences and more complex grammatical structures.(11) Check through your text and correct all grammatical and spelling errors.(12) The second applicant frequently did not speak in grammatical sentences and appeared to contradict herself on several occasions.(13) We often shorten long letters, clarify confusing statements or correct grammatical errors.(14) The sentence is grammatical but it's not a proposition and so is not something from which a contradiction can be derived.(15) Secondly, the language is riddled with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and inappropriate expressions.(16) His sentence made no grammatical sense, but I wasn't exactly in a position to point this out.
(1) grammatical structure :: ವ್ಯಾಕರಣ ರಚನೆ
(2) grammatical rules :: ವ್ಯಾಕರಣ ನಿಯಮಗಳನ್ನು
1. syntactic ::
2. well-formed ::
grammatical, grammatically, ungrammatical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You also made a GRAMMATICAL mistake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Kannada Dictionary: grammatical
Meaning and definitions of grammatical, translation in Kannada language for grammatical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grammatical in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grammatical"
What grammatical means in Kannada, grammatical meaning in Kannada, grammatical definition, examples and pronunciation of grammatical in Kannada language.