ಪ್ರಿಯವಾದ, ಹಿತವಾದ, ಒಪ್ಪುವಕೃತಜ್ಞ
Adjective(1) feeling or showing gratitude(2) affording comfort or pleasure
(1) Ragged he was, with a split shirt front open to the wishbone; but the November breeze, carrying fine snowflakes, brought him only a grateful coolness.(2) If anyone can tell me how to change the font for headings, I would be grateful .(3) Justice has been done and we are all so grateful to the police officers down there in Devon who have worked so hard.(4) To be offered a treat such as freshly baked shortbread is sure to raise a grateful smile.(5) And who is there, therefore, to whom, if prepared for heaven, the grave would not be a place of calm and grateful rest?(6) The committee are very grateful to all who helped in the field and with the teas and in the shop.(7) I know some of you have made heroic efforts to get here, and we are very grateful and appreciative of that.(8) I guess we all knew this was coming, and I am grateful that it seems to be so well managed and controlled.(9) Equally I am grateful for the support he has received from many of your readers.(10) If you have one hour free a week we would be grateful for your help with Community Games.(11) When they reached their destination they gave their chocolate eggs to grateful parents.(12) She is also very appreciative of what you do for her and is grateful for my interest.(13) A short walk of perhaps a hundred yards beneath the grateful shade of wide-spreading mulberry trees covered with fruit and bearing in their branches numberless gaudy-hued, twittering songsters, brought one to the hotel.(14) From time to time I put out a plea for help in this column and was so grateful for the responses.(15) We are grateful for the support we have received from family, friends and the local community.(16) He is deeply grateful to all who sent him best wishes and were so kind and generous.
(1) be grateful :: ಕೃತಜ್ಞನಾಗಿರಬೇಕೆಂದು
(2) be grateful for :: ಫಾರ್ ಕೃತಜ್ಞರಾಗಿರಬೇಕು ಎಂದು
(3) grateful for :: ಕೃತಜ್ಞರಾಗಿರಬೇಕು
(4) grateful to :: ಕೃತಜ್ಞರಾಗಿರಬೇಕು
(5) extremely grateful :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಕೃತಜ್ಞರಾಗಿರಬೇಕು
1. thankful ::
2. appreciative ::
3. indebted ::
6. in someone's debt ::
7. beholden ::
1. ungrateful ::
grateful, gratefully, gratefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Be GRATEFUL I'm still in the room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
- Oh, I know he does. I'm so GRATEFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
SOLDIER: Aren't you GRATEFUL?
No one's watching, right?
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...until we were GRATEFUL it ended.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You were never GRATEFUL
for anything I did for this family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: grateful
Meaning and definitions of grateful, translation in Kannada language for grateful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grateful in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grateful"
What grateful means in Kannada, grateful meaning in Kannada, grateful definition, examples and pronunciation of grateful in Kannada language.