ಗುರುತ್ವ, ಘನತೆ, ಗಾಂಭೀರ್ಯ, ಪ್ರಾಧಾನ್ಯಗುರುತ್ವಾರ್ಕಷಣೆ
Noun(1) (physics(2) a manner that is serious and solemn(3) a solemn and dignified feeling
(1) The word Glasgow means Dear Green Place, but the grey Scottish sky adds gravity and seriousness to already formidable architecture.(2) crimes of the utmost gravity(3) His service in the Senate, while not describable as stellar, has featured some important moments of gravity and responsibility.(4) They realized the full gravity of the situation when they scanned, what moments before, had been a room full of Sailors eating lunch.(5) The gravity of the situation was revealed in the monthly report on employment for February compiled by the National Statistical Office.(6) Although these hidden dimensions remain too small to be measured, gravity can travel in between them.(7) They did not treat the occasion with the gravity and dignity it deserved.(8) Objects exert a force of gravity because they have mass and the more mass they have the stronger the force of gravity they exert.(9) This is a moment of utmost gravity for the world.(10) It quickly became apparent that those involved believed the matter was of the utmost gravity , however.(11) has the poet ever spoken with greater eloquence or gravity?(12) The children discussed the matter thoroughly, for hours, with a seriousness and gravity far beyond what one would expect of nine and ten year-olds.(13) An air of gravity and solemnity pervaded the president's remarks as a stunned nation listened by radio.(14) Naturally this only occurs in situations of extreme gravity or urgency threatening irreparable damage to persons.(15) Certainly, every type of matter we have ever encountered feels the attractive force of gravity .(16) Sometimes people only realize themselves when the moment of gravity is upon them.
(1) specific gravity :: ವಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಗುರುತ್ವ
(2) center of gravity :: ಗುರುತ್ವಾಕರ್ಷಣೆಯ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
(3) zero gravity :: ಶೂನ್ಯ ಗುರುತ್ವಾಕರ್ಷಣೆ
(4) the law of gravity :: ಕಾನೂನು ಗುರುತ್ವ
(5) force of gravity :: ಗುರುತ್ವಾಕರ್ಷಣೆಯ
(6) low gravity :: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಗುರುತ್ವ
(7) law of gravity :: ಗುರುತ್ವಾಕರ್ಷಣ ಬಲದ
(8) centre of gravity :: ಗುರುತ್ವಾಕರ್ಷಣೆಯ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
(9) gravity force :: ಗುರುತ್ವ ಬಲದ
(10) gravity suit :: ಗುರುತ್ವ ಸೂಟ್
2. solemnity ::
4. gravitation ::
1. flippancy ::
2. frivolity ::
3. levity ::
4. play ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...who believes loop quantum GRAVITY
better unites quantum mechanics...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...as A and we get force...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
And how you threw up
in zero GRAVITY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Boy, it's nice to sleep in a bed
with GRAVITY again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I got to experience
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: gravity
Meaning and definitions of gravity, translation in Kannada language for gravity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gravity in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gravity"
What gravity means in Kannada, gravity meaning in Kannada, gravity definition, examples and pronunciation of gravity in Kannada language.