Noun(1) an informal term for a youth or man(2) an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day(3) a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent
Verb(1) subject to laughter or ridicule(2) steady or support with a guy wire or cable
(1) He was a nice guy , got along well with his peers, and did what he was asked to do.(2) It has become such that I feel it is really difficult to be a guy, a nice guy without being humiliated in some way by girls.(3) However I was only talking about a one night stand, in which case it doesn't really matter how nice the guy is.(4) They were doubtless labouring under the illusion that I'm a nice guy .(5) He wasn't someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with - the chemistry just wasn't there - but he was a nice guy .(6) Tyson suddenly got angry and stood up quickly, tackling the unknown guy to the ground.(7) However, the problem is that not every messianic candidate is such a nice guy .(8) He seems like a nice guy and it's a pity it never worked out between them.(9) It would be nice to heal the guy but it would be better if he just made it there alive.(10) As Bruce, who is basically quite a nice guy , tries to grant everybody what he or she wants, turmoil ensues.(11) he's a nice guy(12) He's a nice guy , a regular Joe who, much like Sydney at first, thinks that he's fighting the good fight.(13) He was simply a nice guy and I'm delighted to see him doing so well.(14) He seems like a nice guy so I'm relieved to know that there will be at least one sane person down there.(15) She might even resume a past relationship with a guy who was too nice.(16) Hanging up, I found myself thinking that he was really a nice guy in a crazy sort of way.
(1) nice guy :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಹುಡುಗ
(2) bad guy :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(3) tough guy :: ಕಠಿಣ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(4) good guy :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಹುಡುಗ
(5) wise guy :: ಬಲ್ಲವನು
(6) funny guy :: ತಮಾಷೆಯ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(7) that guy :: ಆ ಹುಡುಗ
(8) lucky guy :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(9) this guy :: ಈ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(10) great guy :: ಮಹಾನ್ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
1. man ::
2. fellow ::
3. gentleman ::
4. youth ::
5. boy ::
6. lad ::
7. fella ::
8. gent ::
9. chap ::
10. dude ::
11. joe ::
14. hombre ::
15. ridicule ::
16. blackguard ::
17. poke fun ::
18. rib ::
19. roast ::
20. laugh at ::
21. make fun ::
gus, guy, guyed, guying, guys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The case of the crazy
singing GUY. Hmm.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Oh, come on, a smart GUY like you?
It'll be a challenge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I called a GUY who called a GUY
who called a GUY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Tell me, did the GUY choose one
with a 4K display and a Thunderbolt port?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
And this little GUY here,
I think you'll find to be quite zazzy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: guy
Meaning and definitions of guy, translation in Kannada language for guy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guy in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guy"
What guy means in Kannada, guy meaning in Kannada, guy definition, examples and pronunciation of guy in Kannada language.