ವಿಶಾಲವಾದ ಹಜಾರ, ಮುಖ್ಯ ವಾಸಕೋಣೆಸಭಾ೦ಗಣ
Noun(1) an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open(2) a large entrance or reception room or area(3) a large room for gatherings or entertainment(4) a college or university building containing living quarters for students(5) the large room of a manor or castle(6) English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943(7) United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924(8) United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914(9) United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871(10) United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars, 1829-1907(11) a large and imposing house(12) a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research(13) a large building for meetings or entertainment
(1) She tiptoed quietly to her room down the hall and opened the door; she looked around.(2) The house has an entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard, sitting room, kitchen, dining room and garage.(3) On the west side, a trio of exhibition foyers connects with a 350 seat conference hall .(4) Inside, the entrance hall is floored in German limestone and, like much of the house, is decorated in neutral colours.(5) The first floor houses a reception room and a banquet hall .(6) These timber posts were revealed under the great hall of the present stone manor and the demolished north end solar.(7) We reached the meal hall in scant enough time to have our names marked off on the role and find a place on the long, very conference like table and order our meal on the menu.(8) Svensholm is a small Viking homestead, comprising a large hall and a few outbuildings.(9) From here, a long ramp winds up to a triple-height exhibition hall on the first floor.(10) Entrance to this part-redbrick house is through an entrance hall decorated in lemon, with a guest toilet and cloakroom.(11) he dined in hall(12) Like most other farms in Anglo-Saxon England, Linstede consists of a hall and outbuildings, surrounded by fields and pastures.(13) I walked out of my room and down the hall , opening the door that was two doors down from his.(14) Trying to knock down the bedroom door with the skillet, I was able to see another door opening across the hall .(15) Opening the door, Serenity tiptoed across the hall and opened the door to Haley's room.(16) I walked down the hall and opened the door to the room where I saw a lot of other people.
(1) town hall :: ಪುರ ಸಭೆ
(2) city hall :: ನಗರ ಸಭಾಂಗಣ
(3) concert hall :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಕಚೇರಿಯ ಭವನ
(4) study hall :: ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಹಾಲ್
(5) dance hall :: ನೃತ್ಯ ಹಾಲ್
(6) entrance hall :: ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಹಾಲ್
(7) lecture hall :: ಉಪನ್ಯಾಸ ಹಾಲ್
(8) hall of fame :: ಈ ಹಾಲ್ ಆಫ್
(9) main hall :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಸಭಾಂಗಣದ
(10) conference hall :: ಸಭಾಂಗಣ
1. entrance hall ::
2. banquet hall ::
3. residence hall ::
4. mansion house ::
5. hallway ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Help Bran down the HALL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
You don't know? How dare you call
yourselves a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
What? Me move across the HALL--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
a girlfriend who lived with me and
my good friend Raj right across the HALL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Then go across the HALL, get their
mattress and put it over here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: hall
Meaning and definitions of hall, translation in Kannada language for hall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hall in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hall"
What hall means in Kannada, hall meaning in Kannada, hall definition, examples and pronunciation of hall in Kannada language.