ಶಿರಸ್ತ್ರಾಣ, ಸೀಸಕ, ಟೊಪ್ಪಿಗೆಶಿರಸ್ತರ
Noun(1) armor plate that protects the head(2) a protective headgear made of hard material to resist blows
(1) He wore a one-piece motorcycle suit and a helmet with a blacked-out visor.(2) Cyclists and motorcyclists should always wear a protective helmet and long sleeves.(3) You could wear a cowboy hat, a bowl on your head, a straw hat, a sports helmet , or a rain hat.(4) The only equipment protecting you is a motorcycle helmet and a leather body suit.(5) The boom was loud enough to make my ears ring, even through the protective mufflers of the helmet .(6) Baseball helmets routinely protect players who are hit in the head at speeds that are roughly similar to a slap shot.(7) Some wearing protective visored helmets , they gained the element of surprise by running down an alleyway towards the back of the block.(8) The players must be under 14 years old and must wear helmets and other protective gear.(9) Skateboarders rarely use protective equipment such as helmets and wrist guards.(10) Armed police with their distinctive navy blue bullet-proof vests and protective helmets joined other officers for regular briefings in their mobile office van.(11) A helmeted bike messenger with no teeth rallied a group of just-released felons at the job-search firm America Works a little over a year ago.(12) In the midst of this incredible natural creation, I am suddenly immersed in a blue fog of polluting fumes, surrounded by loud snarling beasts whose riders, black-suited and helmeted , all look like Darth Vader.(13) This stuff is still dangerous, even with all the troops wearing helmets , goggles and protective vests.(14) Finally, helmeted , belted and visored down, we're good to go.(15) One diagram of helmets shows a simple, radially symmetrical ancestral helmet at the bottom.(16) The adjustable hood fits over helmets and hats and won't hinder your vision while you're out and about.
(1) crash helmet :: ಘರ್ಷಣೆಯ ಶಿರಸ್ತ್ರಾಣ
(2) diving helmet :: ಡೈವಿಂಗ್ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(3) safety helmet :: ಸುರಕ್ಷತೆ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(4) pith helmet :: ಪಿಥ್ನ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(5) bicycle helmet :: ಬೈಸಿಕಲ್ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(6) cycle helmet :: ಸೈಕಲ್ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(7) space helmet :: ಬಾಹ್ಯಾಕಾಶ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
(8) steel helmet :: ಉಕ್ಕಿನ ಹೆಲ್ಮೆಟ್
1. helmet ::
2. headpiece ::
3. crash helmet ::
4. helm ::
5. casque ::
6. morion ::
helmet, helmeted, helmets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He loved that HELMET.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
You could at least wear a HELMET.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
- If his lordship wants the HELMET...
- I made it for me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Remove your HELMET.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I see a kid with
a bicycle HELMET on,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: helmet
Meaning and definitions of helmet, translation in Kannada language for helmet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of helmet in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "helmet"
What helmet means in Kannada, helmet meaning in Kannada, helmet definition, examples and pronunciation of helmet in Kannada language.