ಮುಚ್ಚಿಡು, ಬಚ್ಚಿಡು, ಬೈತಿಡುಮುಚ್ಚುಚಕ್ಕಳ
Noun(1) the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal(2) body covering of a living animal
Verb(1) prevent from being seen or discovered(2) be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety(3) cover as if with a shroud(4) make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
(1) Once Kyle and Drake reach the gas station they park the car and hide their weapons under their shirts and get out.(2) Any writer hoping to break in must have the thickest hide .(3) The night is filled with bright, sparkling stars as far as the eye can see, without cloud or smog to hide them.(4) the GardaÔö£┬í were after his hide(5) Most predatory dinosaurs such as tyrannosaurs and velociraptors have usually been depicted in museums, films and books as covered in a thick hide of dull brown or green skin.(6) he used to hide out in a cave(7) In much of England the hide was reckoned as of 120 acres, in Wessex generally as of 40 or 48.(8) I spent an afternoon observing the female Kentish plover, obtaining good views from an observation hide .(9) I knew I couldn't hide forever in my room.(10) to hide your feelings from sb(11) We expect the camera crew to sit patiently in a camouflaged hide , waiting for the wildlife to wander by.(12) It's days like this when you want to go back to bed, hide under the covers and pretend the world is a happy place filled with kitties and rainbows.(13) his feet were protected with strips of hide(14) she had never managed to develop a hide quite tough enough for his barbs to bounce off(15) Leather is sold by the hide and costs Ôö¼├║21 per square metre.(16) The guy had a hide as thick as a rhino, loved his politics and he didn't have a mean bone in his body.
(1) to hide :: ಮುಚ್ಚಿಡು
(2) hide-and-seek :: ಕಣ್ಣಾ ಮುಚ್ಚಾಲೆ
(3) hide behind :: ಹಿಂದೆ ಮರೆಮಾಡಲು
(4) hide from :: ಅಡಗಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(5) play hide-and-seek :: ಆಡಲು ಕಣ್ಣಾಮುಚ್ಚಾಲೆ ಆಟ
(6) hide in :: ಅಡಗಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತವೆ
1. skin ::
2. fell ::
3. pelt ::
4. conceal ::
5. conceal oneself ::
6. obscure ::
7. veil ::
9. cover ::
hide, hided, hides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can HIDE the book under your cloak.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Let's just HIDE Mr. Cross.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
They've got a big old wall to HIDE
behind, but it only guards one side.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
- Okay, here they come.
- Go HIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
- Hide you?
- I formally request sanctuary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: hide
Meaning and definitions of hide, translation in Kannada language for hide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hide in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hide"
What hide means in Kannada, hide meaning in Kannada, hide definition, examples and pronunciation of hide in Kannada language.