Noun(1) the aggregate of past events(2) a record or narrative description of past events(3) the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings(4) the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future(5) all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
(1) You can probably find the detail if you look up the history of their public announcements.(2) A family history of heart disease is more common in women with coronary disease than men.(3) The director needs to study social life and history more profoundly and change his course.(4) It is against this particular background that the modern notion of human history must be viewed.(5) At first it was thought he might be suffering from tuberculosis because there was a family history of the disease.(6) It's important to recount the history of that story and the lessons Howard learned.(7) At this point she started to study constitutional history and law.(8) the history of Aegean painting(9) At school, my history teacher always used to say that the reason for studying the past was so that you could help shape a better future.(10) It is the highest recorded circulation in the history of the newspaper.(11) In fact the prosecution was dropped; it was a landmark decision in the history of public gambling.(12) She should be a bit more familiar with the history of the institution in which she works.(13) You may not be aware that Ueno has quite a history dating back to the early years of the Edo Period when it was just a little swampland.(14) local history(15) And of course the whole history of the Caribbean is really marked by the slave experience.(16) Many terrible things have taken place during the course of European history of which none of today's descendants can be proud.
(1) clear history :: ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(2) world history :: ವಿಶ್ವ ಇತಿಹಾಸದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) medical history :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(4) family history :: ಕುಟುಂಬ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(5) case history :: ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(6) ancient history :: ಪುರಾತನ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(7) brief history :: ಸಂಕ್ಷಿಪ್ತ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(8) art history :: ಕಲಾ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
(9) history book :: ಇತಿಹಾಸ ಪುಸ್ತಕದ
(10) work history :: ಕೆಲಸದ ಇತಿಹಾಸ
1. the past ::
2. chronicle ::
3. background ::
4. account ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So a couple months ago, I started taking
a HISTORY class at the community college.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
"is the HISTORY of great conversations
in elegant rooms."
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
♪ Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I have a HISTORY
with Jesse Pinkman,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
# Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: history
Meaning and definitions of history, translation in Kannada language for history with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of history in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "history"
What history means in Kannada, history meaning in Kannada, history definition, examples and pronunciation of history in Kannada language.