ಹೋಟೆಲು, ಭೋಜನಾಲಯಉಪಹಾರ ಮನೆ
Noun(1) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
(1) It has many of the trappings of a five-star hotel , but the service can be a bit patchy.(2) hotel work(3) He instead spent a couple of nights in a Frankfurt hotel room when nobody showed up to greet him at the other end.(4) One of my corporate sponsors had kindly donated a night's free accommodation in a proper hotel .(5) We'll spend the night in a hotel there and board the ship for Australia the next day.(6) a five-star hotel(7) The hour-and-a-half long film is set in the claustrophobic confines of a dingy hotel room.(8) It all ended up with five friends sleeping on the floor of his hotel room.(9) a hotel room(10) Service throughout the hotel is bright and efficient without being spectacular.(11) In the lobby they have brochures that indicate what services the hotel can provide.(12) The hotel staff would tell tourists how great it was and the tourists would want to go.(13) The first play is the monologue of a travelling salesman, talking to a girl in his hotel room.(14) to stay at a hotel(15) The costs had therefore included the bill for travel, as well as hotel accommodation.(16) They spent the night in hotels without a change of clothes because their bags remained on the plane.
(1) hotel room :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಕೊಠಡಿ
(2) stay in a hotel :: ಹೊಟೇಲಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಉಳಿದುಕೋ
(3) hotel reservation :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಕಾದಿರಿಸುವಿಕೆ
(4) at a hotel :: ಹೊಟೇಲೊಂದರಲ್ಲಿ
(5) hotel guest :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಅತಿಥಿ
(6) hotel chain :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಸರಣಿ
(7) hotel clerk :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಗುಮಾಸ್ತ
(8) luxury hotel :: ಐಷಾರಾಮಿ ಹೋಟೆಲ್
(9) hotel management :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಮ್ಯಾನೇಜ್ಮೆಂಟ್
(10) hotel lobby :: ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಲಾಬಿ
1. inn ::
2. motel ::
3. boarding house ::
5. bed and breakfast ::
ಬೆಡ್ ಮತ್ತು ಉಪಹಾರ
7. hostel ::
8. lodge ::
10. lodging ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thank you for driving me
back to my HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Anu is a concierge at a HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
For now. I plan to be managing
a HOTEL in the next five years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
There's a nice HOTEL
not far from here
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
...might attract the attention
of the HOTEL detective?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Kannada Dictionary: hotel
Meaning and definitions of hotel, translation in Kannada language for hotel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hotel in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "hotel"
What hotel means in Kannada, hotel meaning
in Kannada, hotel definition, examples and pronunciation
of hotel in Kannada language.