ಮಾನವ, ಮಾನವೀಯ, ಮಾನುಷಮನುಷ್ಯಮನುಷ್ಯ
Noun(1) any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Adjective(1) characteristic of humanity(2) relating to a person(3) having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
(1) We must re-examine all that we do and redesign our many and complex systems to make them less vulnerable to human error.(2) They were a little too long to belong in a human mouth and far too sharp.(3) Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.(4) We will be closer to elucidating the basis of quintessentially human qualities like language and selfawareness.(5) The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.(6) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(7) The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.(8) This commingling is seen by many reformers as a grotesque reduction to the base material level of human corporeality.(9) It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.(10) The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.(11) Tubules in human mouths are sensitive to cold and are normally covered by enamel.(12) All of which just goes to show that such a venture is extremely vulnerable to vulgar human error.(13) This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.(14) Whether that problem resulted from human or machine error may never be known.(15) Well, Gray's Anatomy clearly shows your human proboscis with two nostrils.(16) The neatly piled human bones belonged to three individuals: a woman, a man and an adolescent aged about fifteen.
(1) human being :: ಮನುಷ್ಯ
(2) human resources :: ಮಾನವ ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ
(3) human rights :: ಮಾನವ ಹಕ್ಕುಗಳು
(4) human nature :: ಮಾನವ ಸಹಜಗುಣ
(5) human right :: ಮಾನವ ಹಕ್ಕು
(6) human beings :: ಮನುಷ್ಯರು
(7) human resource :: ಮಾನವ ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ
(8) human race :: ಮಾನವ ಜನಾಂಗ
(9) human body :: ಮಾನವ ದೇಹದ
(10) human capital :: ಮಾನವ ಬಂಡವಾಳ
1. mortal ::
2. compassionate ::
3. anthropomorphic ::
4. person ::
5. man ::
human, humaner, humanest, humanization, humanly, humanness, humanoid, humanoids, humans, nonhuman
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is the closest thing
there is to a HUMAN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Do you have any ethical qualms
regarding HUMAN experimentation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Before a HUMAN being?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Human beings form emotional
attachments as they grow up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
I do not respect
the tradition of HUMAN cockfighting.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: human
Meaning and definitions of human, translation in Kannada language for human with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of human in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "human"
What human means in Kannada, human meaning in Kannada, human definition, examples and pronunciation of human in Kannada language.