Adjective(1) feeling hunger; feeling a need or desire to eat food(2) (usually followed by `for'
(1) The next decade looks to be one that could be characterised by equally greedy shareholders hungry for dividends.(2) If you are hungry for knowledge and entertainment at a price that does not pinch your pocket, then be there at the exhibition.(3) This shouldn't be a problem if you eat only when hungry and only enough to satisfy your hunger.(4) India was desperately hungry for international cricket in those days, but foreign teams were not keen to come here.(5) I know that without help, people in much worse circumstances than I will go hungry .(6) Now he was hungry for intellectual growth, and he wanted to write about his experiences.(7) Players seemingly were hungry for a game as there was a large turnout.(8) Eventually she started to feel hungry , so I took her out to dinner at her favourite Indian restaurant around here.(9) Right from the start he was very up for it, keen to get on with the lads and hungry for success, and he has integrated really well.(10) The aim of this interview is to make me hungry for the job, demanding and keen.(11) The Waterford team lifted their game and were hungry for another goal.(12) That child knew that no one in her country deserves to go hungry .(13) The philosophy is that some smells will stop you from feeling hungry .(14) The world is consuming vast amounts of energy, and it's hungry for even more.(15) They are hungry for knowledge about the art form, eager to meet the artists and find out who they are.(16) I wasn't hungry for more, but had to try one more breakfast item before heading out to work.
(1) very hungry :: ಹಸಿವು
(2) be hungry :: ಹಸಿವಿನಿಂದ
(3) get hungry :: ಹಸಿವಿನಿಂದ ಪಡೆಯಿರಿ
(4) feel hungry :: ಹಸಿವಿನಿಂದ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ
(5) go hungry :: ಹಸಿವಿನಿಂದ ಹೋಗಿ
(6) hungry man :: ಹಸಿದ ಮನುಷ್ಯ
(7) hungry for :: ಹಸಿವಿನಿಂದ
1. ravenous ::
2. eager ::
3. thirsty ::
1. full ::
2. satiate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
rebel against their king
when they were HUNGRY,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I hope you're HUNGRY.
We're going to a terrific restaurant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Hope you're HUNGRY.
They're serving macaroni and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
- I'm HUNGRY.
- Hush now, darling.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
He better not. Trust me, he does not want
to piss off a HUNGRY pregnant woman.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: hungry
Meaning and definitions of hungry, translation in Kannada language for hungry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hungry in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hungry"
What hungry means in Kannada, hungry meaning in Kannada, hungry definition, examples and pronunciation of hungry in Kannada language.