Noun(1) a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry(2) overly eager speed (and possible carelessness(3) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
Verb(1) move very fast(2) act or move at high speed(3) urge to an unnatural speed
(1) The only point of the sketch was that he took ages to do everything and the comedy came from Ben trying to hurry him along.(2) But he is inexperienced in big meets and tends to hurry his stroke when pressed.(3) He pushed the elevator button a few more times to hurry it up.(4) All I can say to those who speed is wise up, what is your hurry ?(5) But, this one really helps explain the ridiculous hurry .(6) I probably didn't hurry myself to do it as I wasn't at all pleased with any of it.(7) The hooded man seemed demanding and pressed the other man to hurry the search.(8) After a few more kilometres Richard drew up alongside and said, ├ö├ç├┐What's the hurry , Skipper?├ö├ç├û(9) Do not try to hurry things, it will only frustrate.(10) It just seems that there is no hurry and no urgency.(11) Being an impatient sort, I added water to hurry it along, but I think this stopped the sugar obtaining that lovely golden caramel colour.(12) She realized the man was in some sort of rush so she had to hurry her pace to keep from losing him.(13) If I was hosting the show I'd hurry things up so much I'd put unnecessary pressure on the contestant.(14) Hungary's hurry is shared by the entire region.(15) The usual hurry to get to work, usual rush to beat the peak time traffic, and usual eagerness to be part of the rat race.(16) He has suffered because anxiety has caused him to hurry his finishing efforts, a sure sign of a lack of confidence.
(1) in a hurry :: ಆತುರದಲ್ಲಿ
(2) in hurry :: ಆತುರದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) hurry back :: ಮತ್ತೆ ಯದ್ವಾತದ್ವಾ
(4) be in a hurry :: ಹಸಿವಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಎಂದು
(5) no hurry :: ಅವಸರವಿಲ್ಲ
(6) hurry on :: ಮೇಲೆ ಯದ್ವಾತದ್ವಾ
(7) hurry off :: ಆಫ್ ಯದ್ವಾತದ್ವಾ
1. rush ::
2. haste ::
4. be quick ::
5. hustle ::
6. hasten ::
7. zip ::
8. rush ::
1. brake ::
2. decelerate ::
3. retard ::
hurries, hurry, hurrying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Weren’t you in a HURRY? Hurry up then.
Rio, with me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Hurry up, gentlemen! Tick-tock! Tick-tock!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Come on. Hurry up.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Hurry, HURRY, HURRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: hurry
Meaning and definitions of hurry, translation in Kannada language for hurry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hurry in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hurry"
What hurry means in Kannada, hurry meaning in Kannada, hurry definition, examples and pronunciation of hurry in Kannada language.