ಶಾಯಿ, ಮಸಿಯಿಂದ ಗುರುತು ಮಾಡುಮಸಿ
Noun(1) a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing(2) dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
Verb(1) append one's signature to(2) mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink(3) fill with ink
(1) In a bowl, combine flour, milk and squid ink and mix well.(2) Now that we have some distance, it's worth considering why her emotional saga drew so much ink and air and what its impact was.(3) They forgot to mention Consumating or TrueDater which are both getting a lot of ink recently.(4) the names are written in ink(5) A lot of ink and server space is spent on connecting Projects and Next Actions.(6) I took my shirt off to display my ink(7) With more women in the media eager to cover the story, the gender gap got lots of ink .(8) the story got lots of ink and plenty of air time(9) The risotto ├ö├ç├┐Nero and Oro├ö├ç├û with the black squid's ink risotto with the gold leaf topping deserves a photo before you eat.(10) The building up of ink is one of the best things about the ballpoint, and who cannot remember the smell of the ink as you build up sticky, rich layer after layer.(11) And like their mother, her three children have gotten a lot of ink in the tabloids.(12) But only one of them has been getting much ink and air time.(13) Besides├ö├ç┬¬ where else could I chat with the public without paying for ink or air time?(14) Mix squid ink into the first portion until combined.(15) He sort of climbed on this white horse, got himself a lot of ink and a lot of press, and some say a lot of political capital.(16) But if you devote a lot of ink and a lot of energy, then there has to be something cooking on the fire.
(1) ink cartridge :: ಶಾಯಿ ಕಾರ್ಟ್ರಿಡ್ಜ್
(2) ink pen :: ಶಾಯಿ ಪೆನ್
(3) black ink :: ಕಪ್ಪು ಶಾಯಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(4) ink pad :: ಶಾಯಿ ಪ್ಯಾಡ್
(5) ink jet :: ಇಂಕ್ ಜೆಟ್
(6) in ink :: ಶಾಯಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(7) blue ink :: ನೀಲಿ ಶಾಯಿ
(8) invisible ink :: ಅಗೋಚರ ಶಾಯಿ
(9) color ink :: ಬಣ್ಣದ ಶಾಯಿಯನ್ನು
1. ink ::
2. discoloration ::
3. dark spot ::
4. soot ::
5. smut ::
ink, inked, inking, inks, inky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the smell of INK and paper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I work part-time,
down at ABQ Ink.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
The past is already written.
The INK is dry.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
And on one of them... You won't know
which... I'll draw a tiny happy face in INK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: ink
Meaning and definitions of ink, translation in Kannada language for ink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ink in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "ink"
What ink means in Kannada, ink meaning
in Kannada, ink definition, examples and pronunciation
of ink in Kannada language.