ಆಮಂತ್ರಣ, ಆಹ್ವಾನ, ಕರೆ, ನಿಮಂತ್ರಣಆಮ೦ತ್ರಣ
Noun(1) a request (spoken or written(2) a tempting allurement
(1) I was there on your invitation(2) He went on to say that another invitation for a meeting was made in February, which again fell on deaf ears.(3) With neither fame nor letters of invitation , they had to ask friends for help.(4) The car kept interpreting the lightest brush of foot against pedal as an invitation to perform an emergency stop.(5) The impasse is an invitation to Ferdinand's suitors to make a bid.(6) Teen drivers need to understand that irresponsible driving on the street is simply an invitation to disaster.(7) In effect, this was an invitation to use the expert testimony well beyond general context and background.(8) The service which began at 1pm was made invitation only because of the huge numbers of people who wanted to pay their respects.(9) The Prime Minister's office said no invitation was received, something James said is not true.(10) Breakfast is at the invitation of our attendants - pita bread, olives, hummus, hot tea.(11) To be fair, this exhortation is not simply an invitation to be greedy.(12) The application for no case was effectively an invitation to determine the case finally.(13) a herb garden where guests can only go at the invitation of the chef(14) Sometimes it is by invitation and sometimes by people coming forward.(15) tactics like those of the colonel would have been an invitation to disaster(16) a club with membership by invitation only
(1) invitation card :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಣ ಪತ್ರ
(2) accept an invitation :: ಆಹ್ವಾನವನ್ನು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಲು
(3) letter of invitation :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಣವನ್ನು ಅಕ್ಷರದ
(4) decline an invitation :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಣವನ್ನು ನಿರಾಕರಿಸಿ
(5) invitation to tender :: ಗುತ್ತಿಗೆಗೆ ಆಮಂತ್ರಣ
(6) invitation of tenders :: ಟೆಂಡರ್ ಆಹ್ವಾನದ
(7) issue an invitation :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಣವನ್ನು ವಿತರಿಸುವ
(8) extend an invitation :: ಆಮಂತ್ರಣವನ್ನು ವಿಸ್ತರಿಸಲು
1. request to attend ::
2. call ::
3. summons ::
4. offer ::
5. card ::
6. note ::
7. invite ::
invitation, invitational, invitationals, invitations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...can be a precursor to an impromptu
INVITATION to come in and chat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
It was customary for me
to extend him an INVITATION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Don't enter without an INVITATION, man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
vicious as you like,
all but sending you a bloody INVITATION.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
By accepting the INVITATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: invitation
Meaning and definitions of invitation, translation in Kannada language for invitation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of invitation in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "invitation"
What invitation means in Kannada, invitation meaning
in Kannada, invitation definition, examples and pronunciation
of invitation in Kannada language.