Article(1) belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
Preposition(1) it is.
(1) The chicken must have missed its mommy and spotted her on the other side of the road.(2) No other land sale in Scotland has relied on a charter of such antiquity for its sale.(3) If the very last trick has no winner its cards go to the winner of the previous trick.(4) All they have to do is put a picture of the baby and copy of its birth certificate onto the site.(5) A scan at the gantry and its array of various malts tells me this is a decent hostelry.(6) Rather than try to fend me off, like the crab, it attempts to hide further in its shell.(7) turn the camera on its side(8) It was the sort of smile used by an animal when it realizes its prey is in its clawed grasp.(9) Had my husband not been the man he is he would have left the dog to its own devices.(10) The bear toppled out of the window and followed as fast as its stubby legs would allow.(11) he chose the area for its atmosphere(12) Not the least of its achievements is the way it makes you look anew at the area it describes.(13) the child is calling for its mother(14) the baby needs its nappy changed(15) The ideal is for a lamb to have milk from its mother as soon as possible after birth.(16) She may be its mother but that does not give her the right to decide whether or not it lives or dies.
(1) it :: ಇದು
(2) on its own :: ಸ್ವಂತ
(3) at its best :: ಅದರ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ
(4) in its entirety :: ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣ
(5) in its place :: ಅದರ ಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) for its own sake :: ಅದರ ಸಲುವಾಗಿಯೇ
(7) since its inception :: ಆರಂಭದಿಂದಲೂ
(8) of its kind :: ರೀತಿಯ
(9) run its course :: ಅದರ ಕೋರ್ಸ್ ರನ್
(10) in its infancy :: ಶೈಶವಾವಸ್ಥೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
(11) at its height :: ಉತ್ತುಂಗದಲ್ಲಿತ್ತು
1. its ::
2. his ::
3. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and it'’s hard to date
because I work so much.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
it's an honor and a privilege
to meet you, sir.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
They have lowered the quality to 240
and it’s been done on purpose.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
And it's really explosive.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
- It's very simple.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: its
Meaning and definitions of its, translation in Kannada language for its with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of its in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "its"
What its means in Kannada, its meaning in Kannada, its definition, examples and pronunciation of its in Kannada language.