ಸೇರಿಕೆ, ಕೂಟ, ಸಂಧಿ, ಸಂಗಮಸ೦ದು
- ಜಂಟಿಜಂಟಿಸಂಯೋಜಿಸಲ್ಪಟ್ಟಎಲೆ ಅಥವಾ ಕೊಂಬೆಯ ಹುಟ್ಟಿನಜಂಟಿಯಾಗಿ
Noun(1) (anatomy, especially if it allows motion(2) a disreputable place of entertainment(3) the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made(4) a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion(5) junction by which parts or objects are joined together(6) marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
Verb(1) fit as if by joints(2) provide with a joint(3) fasten with a joint(4) separate (meat
Adjective(1) united or combined(2) affecting or involving two or more(3) involving both houses of a legislature
(1) She would get a huge joint of beef or lamb for about two shillings and they would put 2lb of sausages in for free.(2) Another objective of the report is securing greater and continued support from the trade for joint tourism development activity.(3) It acts perpendicular to the cross section of the joint .(4) For me, an ideal meal would be a joint of lamb cooked in the Aga at home, with plenty of fresh vegetables from my garden.(5) Enjoy lunch from the best fast-food joint in town - your kitchen!(6) groove joint(7) In a joint statement the couple described their break-up as " a very tough decision".(8) The weak points of each school become apparent when joint practices are held.(9) The pension companies will come up with a joint position on their participation in the pension reform.(10) If you have ever hacked into a joint of meat you will know it is difficult to cut through bone.(11) To help his recovery, Johnson had injections in December to lubricate the joint .(12) Drafters of the roadmap also hope to encourage collaboration by funding more joint research.(13) elbow joint(14) Jane was in the kitchen cooking a joint of beef ready for when Daddy got home.(15) they came in joint first(16) Make joint custody a reality instead of a meaningless scrap of paper.
(1) joint venture :: ಜಂಟಿ
(2) joint ventures :: ಜಂಟಿ ಹೂಡಿಕೆ
(3) joint account :: ಜಂಟಿ ಖಾತೆ
(4) ball joint :: ಚೆಂಡನ್ನು ಜಂಟಿ
(5) hip joint :: ಹಿಪ್ ಜಂಟಿ
(6) joint-stock :: ಕೂಡು ಬಂಡವಾಳದ
(7) joint effort :: ಉದ್ಯಮವನ್ನು
(8) lap joint :: ಲ್ಯಾಪ್ ಜಂಟಿ
(9) butt joint :: ಬಟ್ ಜಂಟಿ
1. common ::
2. juncture ::
3. ball-and-socket joint ::
4. establishment ::
5. marijuana cigarette ::
6. reefer ::
ಹಾಯಿಯ ಮಡಿಕೆಯನ್ನು ಮುದುರುವವನು
7. roast ::
8. articulation ::
9. articulate ::
conjoint, joint, jointed, jointing, jointly, joints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don't we put the money
in a JOINT account?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I think this JOINT gives KFC
a run for their money.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
and then we can re-evaluate
based on our JOINT assets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
You're talking about a level-two JOINT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
What's a vegan doing
in a fried chicken JOINT?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: joint
Meaning and definitions of joint, translation in Kannada language for joint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of joint in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "joint"
What joint means in Kannada, joint meaning in Kannada, joint definition, examples and pronunciation of joint in Kannada language.