ಬುಡಕಟ್ಟು, ಕುಲ, ಸ್ವಾಭಾವಿಕ ವರ್ಗಜಾತಿದಯಾಳು
Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Adjective(1) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior(2) agreeable, conducive to comfort(3) tolerant and forgiving under provocation
(1) Here I have friends and kind neighbours - only one lives very near, the others at least six miles away.(2) life has been kind to him(3) she likes that kind of work(4) The Liberals have an interesting dilemma, similar in kind to the Labour dilemma.(5) So perhaps you'd be so very kind as to be repeating now the tale you and he have been telling for nigh on six months?(6) The Chaplain was kind and polite and tried his level best to be decent.(7) It is my understanding that the country has never admitted that nuclear weapons are different in kind from other weapons.(8) he's a kind person(9) "In a straightforward case, such as the threat of violence or something of that kind , people should go to the police, " he said.(10) she was kind to us(11) the exam was of a different kind(12) he said nothing of the kind(13) Melissa, it's very kind of you to have given the dog a home, and given your husband the chance to have a dog.(14) Everyone besides Christy saw a kind , loving mother concerned for her daughter.(15) I will deal with the first kind of case in this section, and the second kind in the next section.(16) Since a thing's criteria of identity are determined by its nature or kind , God is their ultimate ground.
(1) kind of :: ರೀತಿಯ
(2) kind regards :: ಶುಭಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆಗಳೊಂದಿಗೆ
(3) what kind :: ಯಾವ ತರಹ
(4) what kind of :: ಯಾವ ರೀತಿಯ
(5) very kind :: ಕರುಣಾಳು
(6) kind-hearted :: ರೀತಿಯ ಹೃದಯದ
(7) with kind regards :: ರೀತಿಯ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ
(8) a kind of :: ಒಂದು ರೀತಿಯ
(9) this kind :: ಈ ರೀತಿಯ
1. kindly ::
2. tolerant ::
3. genial ::
4. sort ::
5. character ::
6. form ::
kind, kinder, kindest, kindness, kindnesses, kinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, KIND of, yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
And then, we KIND of
locked eyes, like,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
No, actually l have
some KIND of a meeting, so...
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Like, what KIND
of medical issues?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Is it normal for the husband
to KIND of completely stop giving a crap?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: kind
Meaning and definitions of kind, translation in Kannada language for kind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of kind in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "kind"
What kind means in Kannada, kind meaning
in Kannada, kind definition, examples and pronunciation
of kind in Kannada language.