ಅರಿ, ಕಂಡುಕೊ, ತಿಳಿದುಕೊ, ಗುರುತಿಸುತಿಳಿದುಕೋಳ್ಳು
Noun(1) the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
Verb(1) be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about(2) know how to do or perform something(3) be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt(4) be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object(5) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(6) accept (someone(7) have fixed in the mind(8) have sexual intercourse with(9) know the nature or character of(10) be able to distinguish, recognize as being different(11) perceive as familiar
(1) She is now growing increasingly concerned and wants anyone who may know of his whereabouts to get in contact.(2) he doesn't know the first thing about history(3) The first step you should take is to simply limit the number of people who know your personal email address.(4) A single guy coming into a group of guys who already know each other is always going to be awkward.(5) Her relationship with her own parents is so close that she feels saddened when she hears other parents saying they don't want to know what their children are up to.(6) if you know, ring me(7) There are additional plot twists that you probably don't want to know about if you plan to see this movie.(8) ├ö├ç├┐I really know your face from somewhere,├ö├ç├û she explains.(9) he didn't know any Irish(10) does he know how to fix it?(11) Let it be clear from here on in that I know absolutely nothing about how cars work.(12) His friends know him as a workaholic with an impeccable sense of fairness and attention to detail.(13) you are convinced you know your own baby from any other in the world(14) they know to wait for us(15) I know that face, where have I seen her before?(16) I didn't know that
(1) you know :: ನಿನಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತು
(2) let me know :: ನನಗೆ ತಿಳಿಸು
(3) to know :: ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(4) as you know :: ನಿಮಗೆ ತಿಳಿದಿರುವಂತೆ
(5) know-how :: ಹೇಗೆ
(6) get to know :: ತಿಳಿದುಕೊ, ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಂಡೆಯಾ
1. be aware ::
2. have knowledge of ::
3. be familiar with ::
4. be acquainted with ::
5. experience ::
6. distinguish ::
7. bed ::
8. recognize ::
know, knowable, knows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, I KNOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Hey, you KNOW
what would be a great idea?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
- I believe you KNOW my son.
- Ser Jaime.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
- I think Marie should KNOW the truth.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Well, now that I KNOW there's
a thing to KNOW, I have to KNOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: know
Meaning and definitions of know, translation in Kannada language for know with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of know in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "know"
What know means in Kannada, know meaning
in Kannada, know definition, examples and pronunciation
of know in Kannada language.