ಅಭಾವಕೊರತೆ, ಊನ, ಕೊರೆ, ರಾಹಿತ್ಯ
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: ಕೊರತೆ
(2) lack of confidence :: ವಿಶ್ವಾಸದ ಕೊರತೆಯು
(3) lack of sleep :: ನಿದ್ರೆಯ ಕೊರತೆ
(4) lack of knowledge :: ಜ್ಞಾನದ ಕೊರತೆ
(5) lack of time :: ಸಮಯದ ಅಭಾವ
(6) lack of water :: ನೀರಿನ ಅಭಾವ
(7) lack of money :: ಹಣದ ಕೊರತೆ
(8) lack of interest :: ಆಸಕ್ತಿ ಕೊರತೆ
(9) lack of understanding :: ತಿಳುವಳಿಕೆಯು
(10) lack of food :: ಆಹಾರ ಕೊರತೆ
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
23. be pressed for ::
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The LACK of gravity did decompress my
spine, so I'm, like, an inch-and-a-half taller.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
did not LACK refreshment.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
...when you're feeling less,
for LACK of a better word, violated...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
On the other hand,
we might LACK a certain maturity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Okay, the Nordic reputation for
LACK of humor is well-founded.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Kannada language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lack in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Kannada, lack meaning
in Kannada, lack definition, examples and pronunciation
of lack in Kannada language.