ವಕೀಲನ್ಯಾಯವಾದಿ, ವಕೀಲ, ನ್ಯಾಯ ವಿಚಕ್ಷಣ, ನ್ಯಾಯಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ- ಪಂಡಿತ, ಪ್ರವೀಣ
Noun(1) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
(1) That only can be given to a representative or solicitor or a lawyer , or a court official.(2) Obviously a purchaser may or may not choose to give power of attorney to their lawyer .(3) civil lawyer(4) It probably knew the judge was married to a lawyer , and thus had access to a free attorney.(5) he's a prominent criminal lawyer(6) The canon lawyer called by the Plaintiffs also confirmed the church's policy of secrecy.(7) to consult a lawyer(8) The Attorney general is a lawyer employed by the government of the day to provide legal advice that his client asks for.(9) I'm an employment lawyer(10) It also placed the lawyer who signed the affidavit of documents in jeopardy of an award of costs against him.(11) We don't know, because the Act also permits the litigant and his lawyers to be excluded from the court.(12) In a court you will never get completely unbiased when lawyers are ruling on lawyers , will you?(13) The heavily lawyered press release is very suspicious and leads one to conclude that he had in fact divulged the information.(14) Judging is different from lawyering , but common law judges are not trained separately from lawyers; they are barristers one day and judges the next.(15) Civil and common law lawyers have been multivalent without talking much about it.(16) I'm just so concerned, you know, they talk about the great lawyering this defense attorney did.
(1) defense lawyer :: ರಕ್ಷಣಾ ವಕೀಲ
(2) criminal lawyer :: ಕ್ರಿಮಿನಲ್ ವಕೀಲ
(3) trial lawyer :: ವಿಚಾರಣೆಯ ವಕೀಲನು
(4) immigration lawyer :: ವಲಸೆ ವಕೀಲ
1. attorney ::
2. counsel ::
3. counselor ::
4. legal practitioner ::
5. legal professional ::
6. legal adviser ::
7. member of the bar ::
8. litigator ::
9. advocate ::
10. barrister ::
11. solicitor ::
12. ambulance chaser ::
13. mouthpiece ::
14. legal eagle ::
15. legal beagle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He won't LAWYER up.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
- You brought a LAWYER?
- Don't answer that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
I should've gotten a LAWYER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I don't know.
I get a LAWYER, he gets a LAWYER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
He's studying to be a LAWYER at UCLA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: lawyer
Meaning and definitions of lawyer, translation in Kannada language for lawyer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lawyer in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lawyer"
What lawyer means in Kannada, lawyer meaning in Kannada, lawyer definition, examples and pronunciation of lawyer in Kannada language.