ಚಾತುರ್ಯ, ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ, ಅಧ್ಯಯನ- ಮಾಡು, ಜ್ಞಾನ ಸಂಪಾದಿಸುಕಲಿ
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: ಕಲಿಯಲು
(2) learn about :: ಕುರಿತಾಗಿ ಕಲಿ
(3) live and learn :: ಬದುಕಿ ಕಲಿ
(4) learn by heart :: ಹೃದಯ ತಿಳಿಯಲು
(5) learn from :: ಅದರಿಂದ ಕಲಿ
(6) eager to learn :: ಕಲಿಯಲು ಆಸೆಪಡುವ, ಕಲಿಯಲು ಇಚ್ಛಿಸುವ
(7) learn quickly :: ತ್ವರಿತವಾಗಿ ತಿಳಿಯಲು
(8) learn to read :: ಓದಲು ಕಲಿಯುವುದು
(9) learn of :: ತಿಳಿಯುವುದಾದರೆ
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or those who LEARN to flee
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I'm gonna go LEARN how to walk on stilts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
I'll LEARN about history, strategy, healing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
We can LEARN to live with the wildlings,
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
It's not a gift. It's a skill.
Anyone can LEARN it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Kannada language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of learn in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Kannada, learn meaning
in Kannada, learn definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Kannada language.