ಕನಿಷ್ಟಅತ್ಯಲ್ಪ, ಅತ್ಯಂತ- ಸಣ್ಣ, ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ, ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಪ್ರಮಾಣದ, ಲಘುತಮ
Noun(1) something that is of no importance
Adjective(1) the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree(2) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(3) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(4) (of children and animals(5) (informal, or small(6) (of a voice(7) low in stature; not tall(8) lowercase(9) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) not much
(1) The most virtuous of mothers can be putty in the hands of the least virtuous of sons.(2) they have the least chance of survival(3) Surprisingly, Freddie came out as the least bizarre of all of us on this, as what you see tends to be what you get with her.(4) there's not the least chance of her coming back(5) she spends the least amount of time in the office(6) he's not the least worried about it(7) it happens when you least expect it(8) As the drivers of old bangers are the least able to afford to invest heavily in a new car, this policy seems unfair.(9) the course is not in the least bit boring(10) nobody knew what was going on, least of all the audience(11) Thomson's theorem states that electrically charged particles arrange themselves so as to have the least energy.(12) I don't feel the least bit of attachment to him(13) money is the least of his worries(14) it's the least important subject(15) The Indian samosa is the lone vegetarian offering, and the least messy to eat on the go.(16) This was, and still is, one of the least known of the wartime special regiments.
(1) at least :: ಕನಿಷ್ಟಪಕ್ಷ
(2) last but not least :: ಕಡೆಯದಾಗಿ
(3) the least :: ಅತಿ ಕಡಿಮೆ
(4) for at least :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ
(5) at the very least :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಕನಿಷ್ಠ
(6) not least :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ
(7) not in the least :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಅಲ್ಲ
(8) last but not the least :: ಕಡೆಯದಾಗಿ
(9) but at least :: ಆದರೆ ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಪಕ್ಷ
(10) to say the least :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಹೇಳಲು
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that I have to move forward.
Always good advice, at LEAST for me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
At LEAST someone had the courage
to say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Well, at LEAST
without Sheldon here,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
...and you're going to be needing them
for at LEAST the next 30 years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
But you still got
at LEAST seven or eight hours
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: least
Meaning and definitions of least, translation in Kannada language for least with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of least in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "least"
What least means in Kannada, least meaning in Kannada, least definition, examples and pronunciation of least in Kannada language.