ಚರ್ಮಮೆರುಗುದೊಗಲು, ಚಕ್ಕಳ, ತೊಗಲು, ಉಜ್ಜುದೊಗಲು
Noun(1) an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
Verb(1) whip with a leather strap
(1) On top of the frame is a saddle leather facing; one hide is used per seat.(2) neither woman is famed for her finesse├ö├ç├Âboth prefer to leather the ball for all they are worth(3) The leather and cloth front seats were extremely comfortable and very supportive, especially for spirited driving.(4) John hangs the leather on a plaiting hook and applies saddle dressing to the strands so that each one is individually stretched to assure a tight plait.(5) A piece of the leather bung which plugged one of these was still there, though the design I had seen on it the last time had disappeared.(6) a leather jacket(7) Prior to the legalisation of lifting, the lineout was a jungle, and a prime opportunity for forwards to leather each other without the referee ever being able to see.(8) This footwear also comes up with regal decorations like cloth of gold and velvet aside from the leather .(9) Within a few minutes he had lost his rhythm as the mare suddenly stopped short and he started bouncing uncomfortably on the tough leather of the saddle.(10) She slumped back in the leather of the booth, and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.(11) But shining/polishing your shoes will make the leather last longer and look better.(12) There were extra pieces of leather to fix broken saddles and reins with.(13) Today, machines trim and cut the thickness and polish the leather .(14) She notices how perfectly polished the leather car seats are, and how fitting this is for the car's last night.(15) One young lad from Northampton takes me out as I'm about to play the ball and I absolutely leather him before an almighty fight breaks out and I'm sent to the sin-bin.(16) The production of leather from animal hides was a time consuming and dreadfully smelly process.
(1) genuine leather :: ನಿಜವಾದ ಚರ್ಮದ
(2) leather belt :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಬೆಲ್ಟ್
(3) leather wallet :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಕೈಚೀಲ
(4) leather goods :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಸಾಮಗ್ರಿಗಳು
(5) leather gloves :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಕೈಗವಸುಗಳು
(6) patent leather :: ಪೇಟೆಂಟ್ ಚರ್ಮದ
(7) leather shoes :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಬೂಟು
(8) leather boots :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಬೂಟುಗಳನ್ನು
(9) leather bag :: ಚರ್ಮದ ಚೀಲ
1. skin ::
2. leather ::
3. hide ::
4. derm ::
5. cuticle ::
6. cutis ::
7. peel ::
8. film ::
9. aril ::
ಬಣ್ಣದ ಪತ್ರೆ ಸಮೇತವಾಗಿರುತ್ತವೆ
10. skinny ::
11. hidebound ::
12. welt ::
13. whip ::
14. switch ::
15. bark ::
leather, leatherette, leathers, leathery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are they covering those
breastplates in LEATHER?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
If you had ripped jeans and a LEATHER jacket...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
You know, fine LEATHER,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
You there, why isn't there
LEATHER on these?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
No, Glenn's was LEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Kannada Dictionary: leather
Meaning and definitions of leather, translation in Kannada language for leather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leather in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leather"
What leather means in Kannada, leather meaning in Kannada, leather definition, examples and pronunciation of leather in Kannada language.