- ಚಿರತೆಹೆಣ್ಣು ಚಿರತೆleopardessesಚಿರತೆಗಳು
Noun(1) the pelt of a leopard(2) large feline of African and Asian forests usually having a tawny coat with black spots
(1) Acceptable clothing, however, does not include ornately woven sandals, leopard patterns of any sort, and obscene souvenir T-shirts from vacations past.(2) The list of the critically endangered include the black rhino and Siberian tiger and the Amur leopard of Asia.(3) For six lucky readers, we have two each of pink, denim and leopard beanbags.(4) They were pretty surprised, partly because they were leopard print but mostly because I'd been wearing them for three days.(5) As he spoke, he was loading domestic beer and imported wine into his new SUV with silhouettes of skiers on the outside and fake leopard seat covers inside.(6) I mean, the two of them were wearing leopard print camisoles with matching panties!(7) In size and marking it looks very much like a leopard , although the jaguar is the much heavier animal, weighing up to 34 kg.(8) Although zebra and leopard prints are not as popular as they were a few years ago, the animal theme is back in a different guise.(9) Luckily, I can sit behind the drum kit in regular shorts or short pants, but the guys in front dress up in spandex and leather and leopard print.(10) And knowing him, he probably wears silk boxers with leopard print.(11) Then for her father she got a black day planner and some organizational stickers, and for Emily she got a planer that was covered in leopard print that said ├ö├ç├┐cool├ö├ç├û in the middle of it.(12) I will do this with the passion of a wild animal, such as the leopard or cheetah, or perhaps the polar bear.(13) It's painted matte black and has some artful pinstriping and faux leopard upholstery.(14) Sassy barmaid Bet Lynch made a glitzy return to Coronation Street yesterday, dressed head to toe in leopard print.(15) Decked in leopard print pants, he fixes his gaze on the back of the audience and proclaims he ├ö├ç├┐wants a way out├ö├ç├û.(16) Of all the big cats, the leopard is the most resourceful.
(1) snow leopard :: ಹಿಮ ಚಿರತೆ
(2) clouded leopard :: ಚುಕ್ಕೆಗಳುಲ್ಲ ಚಿರತೆ
(3) leopard cat :: ಚಿರತೆ ಬೆಕ್ಕು
(4) leopard gecko :: ಚಿರತೆ ಹಲ್ಲಿ
1. leopard ::
2. funeral ::
3. funeral file ::
4. cheetah ::
5. panther ::
6. cougar ::
7. pard ::
8. tiger ::
9. ocean ::
leopard, leopardess, leopardesses, leopards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leopard, sparkles, or
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: leopard
Meaning and definitions of leopard, translation in Kannada language for leopard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leopard in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leopard"
What leopard means in Kannada, leopard meaning in Kannada, leopard definition, examples and pronunciation of leopard in Kannada language.