ಮಟ್ಟದಾದ, ಸಮತಲವಾದ, ಸಮಕೋನದಲ್ಲಿರುವ, ಲಂಬಸೂತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಲಂಬವಾದ, ಚಪ್ಪಟೆಯಾದಸಮಸಮವಾದ
Noun(1) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(2) a relative position or degree of value in a graded group(3) a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process(4) height above ground(5) indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid(6) a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line(7) an abstract place usually conceived as having depth(8) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
Verb(1) aim at(2) tear down so as to make flat with the ground(3) make level or straight(4) direct into a position for use(5) talk frankly with; lay it on the line(6) become level or even
Adjective(1) having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another(2) not showing abrupt variations(3) being on a precise horizontal plane(4) oriented at right angles to the plumb(5) of the score in a contest
(1) the teams are level(2) Sean was happy with the honours English paper but thought the ordinary level maths paper was hard enough.(3) she teaches at university level(4) Once she was on level ground, she grinned knowing she was finally out of the canyon.(5) I even used a level to measure properly!(6) Even standing, her head only drew level with my chest.(7) The grain purchase programs determined at the national level were difficult to implement locally.(8) I think my performances have carried on at a level I am content with.(9) Philip kept a level gaze on him.(10) The welfare of the people of Britain could not rise above a level set by the balance of people and land.(11) They move soil sideways and level the land by filling low spots and knocking down ridges.(12) Democratic practice has to occur at the local level if it is to have any chance at the national level .(13) below the level of the road(14) Ben slowed his pace until she drew level .(15) The basin of the Peneus expands into a vast level towards the southeast.(16) at intercounty level
(1) level up :: ಶ್ರೇಣಿಯ ತೇರ್ಗಡೆ
(2) sea level :: ಸಮುದ್ರ ಮಟ್ಟ
(3) level-headed :: ಸಮಚಿತ್ತದ
(4) water level :: ನೀರಿನ ಮಟ್ಟ
(5) level off :: ಸಮ ಮಾಡು
(6) level out :: ಸಮತಟ್ಟು ಮಾಡು
(7) above sea level :: ಸಮುದ್ರ ಮಟ್ಟದಿಂದ
1. flat ::
2. unchanging ::
3. aligned with ::
4. unwavering ::
5. even ::
6. plane ::
7. rank ::
8. quantity ::
9. height ::
10. floor ::
11. tier ::
12. spirit level ::
13. stratum ::
14. grade ::
15. stage ::
16. make level ::
17. raze ::
19. equalize ::
20. aim ::
21. be frank with ::
ಜೊತೆ ಫ್ರಾಂಕ್ ಎಂದು
23. charge ::
24. level off ::
25. flush ::
level, leveled, leveler, levelers, leveling, levelling, levelly, levelness, levels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can't compete with me
on an intellectual LEVEL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
All right, look, I'm
gonna LEVEL with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
All your ideas address the issue
at a university LEVEL. By then it's too late.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
...you might be getting
a testosterone LEVEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
SHELDON: Ugh, I don\'t want the next level.
I like this level.
: Ugh, I don\'t want the next level.
I like this level.
SHELDON: Ugh, I don't want the next LEVEL.
I like this LEVEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: level
Meaning and definitions of level, translation in Kannada language for level with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of level in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "level"
What level means in Kannada, level meaning in Kannada, level definition, examples and pronunciation of level in Kannada language.