ಗ್ರಂಥ ಸಂಗ್ರಹ, ಪುಸ್ತಕ ಸಂಗ್ರಹ, ಪುಸ್ತಕ ಭಂಡಾರ, ಗ್ರಂಥ ಭಂಡಾರ, ಪುಸ್ತಕ ಮಾಲೆಗ್ರ೦ಥಾಲಯ
Noun(1) a room where books are kept(2) a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing(3) a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study(4) (computing(5) a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
(1) When interrupted or just merely looking up, common places like my bedroom, the library or my school gym are foreign to me.(2) By publicly borrowing library books, patrons forfeit any constitutional protections they may have had in their reading habits.(3) He was cordial and invited me to his small private drawing room and library .(4) His annotated score, as well as a beautifully bound presentation copy signed by every member of the orchestra, is among the thousands of scores and sound recordings in the library .(5) The property includes eight bedrooms, a library , study, a conservatory, and two wine cellars.(6) The museum houses a library with about 60,000 books related to Gandhi and the various causes he espoused.(7) It is a single-family four-bedroom house, with a living room, dining room, library , kitchen, two bathrooms, yard and garage.(8) For sixty years the Geology Museum remained in the public library building.(9) there was a library that Uncle Hilbert used as his study(10) This included various workshops and activities and visiting speakers were available to youngsters in the library and the school hall.(11) A Dutch publisher plans to release the complete series in a library of 12 hardcovers.(12) There are two formal reception rooms on the ground floor, as well as a kitchen, breakfast room, library , study, conservatory and guest bathroom.(13) In 1911 the collection was placed on view in a third-floor gallery at the new public library building at Forty-second Street.(14) After adding on more casual spaces, he'll turn a little-used living room into a library , study, or game room.(15) You can use the kitchen, the library , the living room.(16) a school library
(1) library card :: ಲೈಬ್ರರಿ ಕಾರ್ಡ್
(2) library science :: ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನ
(3) public library :: ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯ
(4) library assistant :: ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯದ ಸಹಾಯಕ
(5) library book :: ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯದ ಪುಸ್ತಕದಂತೆ
(6) digital library :: ಡಿಜಿಟಲ್ ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯ
(7) reference library :: ಉಲ್ಲೇಖ ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯ
(8) library paste :: ಗ್ರಂಥಾಲಯದ ಪೇಸ್ಟ್
(9) video library :: ವೀಡಿಯೊ ಲೈಬ್ರರಿಯನ್ನು
(10) lending library :: ಲೆಂಡಿಂಗ್ ಲೈಬ್ರರಿ
1. program library ::
2. subroutine library ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Samwell, you will assist me
in the rookery and LIBRARY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
I saw that in the LIBRARY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
if I could have access to the
restricted area of the LIBRARY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
This LIBRARY is rather small, actually.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
in a LIBRARY
looking up old papers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: library
Meaning and definitions of library, translation in Kannada language for library with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of library in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "library"
What library means in Kannada, library meaning in Kannada, library definition, examples and pronunciation of library in Kannada language.