ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯಕ, ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯದ, ಗ್ರಂಥಗಳ ಯಾ ಲೇಖನಗಳ ರೂಪದ
Adjective(1) of or relating to or characteristic of literature(2) knowledgeable about literature(3) appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing
(1) She was arts editor, theatre critic and subsequently literary editor for The Spectator during the Sixties.(2) He adds that he recently had dinner with a literary editor and a book reviewer and they both felt the same way.(3) Is the on-line talk abstract emerging as a new literary genre?(4) Apart from their literary qualities, his publications were famed for a high standard of typography and binding.(5) The support of leading literary figures, Burns scholars and leading entertainers lent weight to the cause.(6) It was only much later that the Authorized Version came to be praised for its literary qualities.(7) Our long list, short list and eventual choice of winner reflected our estimate of literary quality and nothing else.(8) You cannot help notice the remarkable literary , almost lyrical, quality about the work.(9) Considered to be an immense literary figure, he earned his place in history with a simple tearjerker.(10) The literary utterance too creates the state of affairs to which it refers, in several respects.(11) It is of high literary quality, showing the master's great skill at phrasing subtle ideas and word-play.(12) Recipients range from preeminent national museums to small literary magazines that could not survive without subsidies.(13) The literary artist in a similar manner makes use of words and sounds to convey his impression of life.(14) However, his knowledge of the broader literary picture takes second place to his late friend's reputation.(15) The prize is popularly seen as an award for a new novelists of adult literary fiction, but this is not the case.(16) But then it was read by the literary editor of the Washington Post, who was amazed by what he saw.
(1) literary works :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಕೃತಿಗಳು
(2) literary device :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಸಾಧನ
(3) literary criticism :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ವಿಮರ್ಶೆ
(4) literary work :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯಿಕ ಕೆಲಸ
(5) literary style :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಶೈಲಿ
(6) literary critic :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ವಿಮರ್ಶಕ
(7) literary talent :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯಕ ಪ್ರತಿಭೆಗಳನ್ನು
(8) literary agent :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯದ ಏಜೆಂಟ್
(9) literary quotation :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಉದ್ಧರಣಾ
(10) literary sketch :: ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಸ್ಕೆಚ್
2. scholarly ::
3. formal ::
1. colloquial ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're a LITERARY man now.
What do you make of that?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: literary
Meaning and definitions of literary, translation in Kannada language for literary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of literary in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "literary"
What literary means in Kannada, literary meaning in Kannada, literary definition, examples and pronunciation of literary in Kannada language.