ಕಸ ಹರಡು, ಕಸಕಡ್ಡಿ ಚೆಲ್ಲಿ ಒಪ್ಪಓರಣವಿಲ್ಲದಂತೆ ಮಾಡು
Noun(1) the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal(2) rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places(3) conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers(4) material used to provide a bed for animals
Verb(1) strew(2) make a place messy by strewing garbage around(3) give birth to a litter of animals
(1) Liveried slaves carried the litter of a wealthy man, and vanished with a wave of his hand after he descended.(2) Larvae cluster in dark corners under manure or litter , under feed sacks or under feed in feed storage areas.(3) Unless we catch them throwing a bottle or dropping litter all we can do is ask them to leave.(4) They removed an estimated 700 pounds of litter and other rubbish.(5) Gloucester, reporting ├ö├ç├┐a plot of death├ö├ç├û against the King, arranges for him to be carried in a litter to Dover.(6) Burn the straw litter from infected herds or allow long term manuring [greater than 1 year] to occur before spreading it onto land used to produce food for animal consumption.(7) Three days after the earthquake and devastating tsunami, bodies still litter the streets.(8) In either case, the amount of manure or used litter accumulated over a year's time is quite surprising.(9) a litter of five kittens(10) In most cases, dilution of the manure with litter means that a higher application rate can be used than for cage layer manure.(11) The relatively low-quality plant litter mineralizes nitrogen at a slower rate than would occur in the absence of herbivory.(12) He was carried about on a litter and coached soccer.(13) the plant burns discarded litter from poultry farms(14) We expected her to have a big litter because of how big she was, but we never expected it to be 12.(15) We rose the next morning to a litter of downed branches and crooked trunks.(16) a litter of sleeping bags on the floor
(1) cat litter :: ಬೆಕ್ಕು ಕಸ
(2) litter box :: ಕಸವನ್ನು ಬಾಕ್ಸ್
(3) litter size :: ಕಸವನ್ನು ಗಾತ್ರದ
(4) leaf litter :: ಎಲೆಯ ಕಸಕಡ್ಡಿ
(5) litter bug :: ಕಸವನ್ನು ದೋಷ
(6) litter tray :: ಕಸವನ್ನು ಟ್ರೇ
(7) litter basket :: ಕಸವನ್ನು ಬುಟ್ಟಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
1. garbage ::
2. clutter ::
3. brood ::
4. sedan chair ::
5. bedding ::
6. make untidy ::
7. fill ::
litter, littered, litterer, litterers, littering, litters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What, do I look like
I'm about to drop a LITTER?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
That sow right
there gave birth to a LITTER of eight.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
they LITTER the place
with human heads.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I will LITTER the South with Lannister dead.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
The runt of the LITTER.
That one's yours, Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: litter
Meaning and definitions of litter, translation in Kannada language for litter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of litter in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "litter"
What litter means in Kannada, litter meaning
in Kannada, litter definition, examples and pronunciation
of litter in Kannada language.