ಬಹಳಆಯ್ಕೆಯಾಗಿ ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸುವ ವಸ್ತುಗಳ ಪೈಕಿ ಒಂದು
Noun(1) (often followed by `of'(2) a parcel of land having fixed boundaries(3) an unofficial association of people or groups(4) your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you(5) anything (straws or pebbles etc.(6) any collection in its entirety(7) (Old Testament
Verb(1) divide into lots, as of land, for example(2) administer or bestow, as in small portions
(1) It seemed that this group was a trusting lot , happy to accept that I was Richard without any kind of proof.(2) an inefficient lot, our town council(3) you lot think you're clever, don't you?(4) it's just one lot of rich people stealing from another(5) A group of workmen decide to kill Carson, as a warning to his class, and the lot falls on Barton to do the deed.(6) The whole lot fitted into a sort of tray which went across the bath within easy reach.(7) She often felt like she had been punished for a reason and that punishment was her lot in life.(8) they took a lot of abuse(9) The bus runs from her house in Chiswick to the West End, so she visits a lot and often brings friends.(10) he will need a second lot of tills to handle the second currency(11) Now it happened that the lot fell on the only son of a widow who approached the close of her life, and who lived near the king's stronghold.(12) Global capitalism has been good at improving the lot of the wealthy, less good for others.(13) they're happy with their lot in life(14) I think that means a lot of attention being given to education.(15) plans to improve the lot of the disadvantaged(16) People like you with tiny pension funds were allowed to take the whole lot in cash at any time after 50.
(1) a lot :: ಬಹಳ
(2) a lot of :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು
(3) parking lot :: ನಿಲುಗಡೆ ಪ್ರದೇಶ
(4) lot of :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು
(5) a lot of money :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ಹಣ
(6) a lot of people :: ಬಹಳ ಮಂದಿ
(7) quite a lot :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು
(8) a lot more :: ಇನ್ನೂ ತುಂಬ
(9) there are a lot of :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ಇವೆ
(10) lot number :: ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯ
1. a great deal ::
2. item ::
3. fate ::
4. patch of ground ::
5. circle ::
6. draw ::
7. sight ::
8. bunch ::
9. parcel out ::
10. a large amount ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You two have a LOT to talk about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
It's okay, Sheldon, you know,
I've saved a LOT of weird things, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Well, Howard does make fun
of him a LOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
A LOT. Look.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
You know, you-you and I,
you and I have a LOT in common.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: lot
Meaning and definitions of lot, translation in Kannada language for lot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lot in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "lot"
What lot means in Kannada, lot meaning
in Kannada, lot definition, examples and pronunciation
of lot in Kannada language.