ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ತರುವ, ಶುಭವನ್ನುಂಟುಮಾಡುವ, ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಶಾತ್, ಅಕಸ್ಮಾತ್ ಗುರಿ ಮುಟ್ಟಿದ, ಅದೃಷ್ಟಕರಅದೃಷ್ಟಮಯ
Adjective(1) occurring by chance(2) having or bringing good fortune(3) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) See, it's times like these when I realise how lucky I am.(2) Many anglers are lucky to catch one or two fish per season.(3) But a lot of people here, you know, they feel pretty lucky just to get that.(4) But talking to Tomas, I realise how incredibly lucky I am.(5) But he thinks himself lucky in a way.(6) The mistake is quickly discovered, but the soldier counts himself incredibly lucky .(7) She felt so lucky to be the one able to have this son.(8) A lucky few have mosquito nets and under each of them huddle several athletes.(9) If I'm lucky enough to survive I will probably be wheelchair-bound by then.(10) I never was lucky in love and I thought that you were the one.(11) Bands should think themselves lucky to achieve such heights just once in their careers.(12) We are lucky to live in a democracy and should not waste this opportunity.(13) Such sights make us guys realise how lucky we are after all.(14) And I was extremely lucky to escape without any injuries.(15) If you've never heard that song, count yourself incredibly lucky .(16) I don't know how I got so lucky to get a girlfriend like you.
(1) you are lucky :: ನೀನು ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಂತ
(2) lucky charm :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ಮೋಡಿ
(3) lucky man :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(4) very lucky :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ
(5) lucky girl :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಂತ ಹುಡುಗಿ
(6) be lucky :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಂತನಾಗಿರು
(7) lucky guy :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(8) happy-go-lucky :: ಸಂತೋಷದ-ನೂಕು ಅದೃಷ್ಟ
(9) get lucky :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ಪಡೆಯಲು
(10) lucky day :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟದ ದಿನ
1. fortunate ::
2. providential ::
3. golden ::
1. hapless ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. unhappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're LUCKY there aren't
any elephants in here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Let's say we get LUCKY.
l mean, incredibly LUCKY,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
You're a LUCKY man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
I'm just the LUCKY drunk
who says the words.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Lucky for you,
it's one of her good days.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: lucky
Meaning and definitions of lucky, translation in Kannada language for lucky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lucky in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "lucky"
What lucky means in Kannada, lucky meaning
in Kannada, lucky definition, examples and pronunciation
of lucky in Kannada language.